'Rough' Testicle Play

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Will 103
Double
Double

Re: 'Rough' Testicle Play

Post by Will 103 »

footnassman wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:08 am sounds fun....we incorporate some of this...though my wife is always concerned about exactly how forceful she can be.....

We definitely do the stretching/separating the sack from the body thing, though not with a rope....multiple c**k rings just around the scrotum. Physiologically, as we men approach orgasm, our testicles will be drawn up toward the abdominal cavity as the body prepares to ejaculate....so if you keep them from doing so, you are more likely to prolong the play and delay orgasm. Surely, a somewhat painful/playful SMACK will interrupt the sensations that are so rapidly driving up the pleasurable scale to slow things down.....most of the time. It can work in the opposite direction, though.....just adding that in.

When my DW is on top and I am excited my testicles pull all the way up inside and can get squeezed when she is pressing her clitoris onto me.
She has begun to tug on them to prevent this happening. When she squeezes between the base of my penis and my testicles she can keep the sperm from coming and delay my ejaculation but has to be careful to not pull too hard or it becomes uncomfortable.
Horseman1978
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Horseman1978 »

Bonnie+clyde wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:26 pm Agree MiddleMan. Horseman, I imagine that with PIV, well-timed smacks could help keep that going for as long as she wants it, too. Have you tried this technique to edge during PIV?

- Clyde
We try, but I'm almost 6ft and she's barely 5'3", so it's challenging to find positions where this is easy.

But yes, with the edging practice we've had during hand jobs and techniques like this during PIV I can keep going as long as needed.

-Horseman1978-
Guybrush
Double
Double

Post by Guybrush »

Rough play with testicles? Absolutely no way! Sounds more like a punishment :o
DesertDweller
King bed
King bed

Post by DesertDweller »

No on any rough stuff!
Any other play and massaging is more than welcome!
KatieMarie
Hammock
Hammock

Post by KatieMarie »

I’m gentle with his testicles when I play with them. I’m afraid if I were to hurt him, it might hurt his “swimmers”. I’m pregnant right now, but I might want to be again in the future.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Deleted User 3148

Post by Deleted User 3148 »

DW and I both enjoy some "testicle play" during foreplay and lovemaking. I love it when she takes each one in her mouth, one at a time of course lol. Pulling them down when receiving OS from her is very pleasurable and smacking them as I am about to ejaculate can really add to the sensation. I love it when she grabs above them and gets her fist around just the "sack". It really stretches the testicles tight in the sack and she loves kissing, licking, and tapping/smacking them.

They are already subject to some bouncing and movement during thrusting, and DW can sometimes catch them between her legs if I am on top and we move a certain way, although when that happens it is usually a bit too intense.

I hope this wasn't too descriptive.
LovingHimAlways
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by LovingHimAlways »

My dh doesn't like anything too rough on the "boys". ;) He does like for me to pull on them as I am giving him OS.

I am always afraid I'm going to hurt him , but he seems to really like it.
Nate Othree
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Nate Othree »

I'm with Joe! I absolutely enjoy her playing rough with me!
Just a boy in love with the most amazing woman I know.

Return to “Hands On”