Tips for the Magic Wand

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Re: Tips for the Magic Wand

Post by proverbs519man »

Which one is which. Is magic wand buzzy? What would be a rumbly one?
Olorin
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Olorin »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:21 pm Which one is which. Is magic wand buzzy? What would be a rumbly one?
There are many brands of 'magic wands', including of course the one branded with the name 'Magic Wand'. I have never 'felt' the Magic Wand wand, so I am not sure how rumbly it is.

Here is a link to an article that rates wands for various attributes:
https://pleasurebetter.com/wand-vibrato ... -vibrator/
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

Hmmm...according to that site the typical magic wand is still "moderately rumbly." So I'm not sure if "extremely rumbly" is going to be enough of a game changer to be worth the $160 price tag...

I understand the sanitation problem but I wish there was some way of testing out sex toys or something lol.
Olorin
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Olorin »

proverbs519man wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:40 am Hmmm...according to that site the typical magic wand is still "moderately rumbly." So I'm not sure if "extremely rumbly" is going to be enough of a game changer to be worth the $160 price tag...

I understand the sanitation problem but I wish there was some way of testing out sex toys or something lol.
I totally sympathize with the issue of not being sure if a given toy will actually succeed in bringing DW to orgasm. I have bought wands that to me are extremely rumbly, but none of them have worked like the particular one my DW prefers. I am still looking and occasionally buy one when there is a sale.

I have looked at the Fun Factory Vim mentioned in the link, and it definitely seems rumbly to me but currently it is not on sale and I am not going to pay $160 to discover DW does not like it.
Shakeys
Cot
Cot

Post by Shakeys »

I’ve read the article and surprised by it not having mentioned the Erossilator (spelling may be a bit off). I know I have spent a lot of dollars on vibrators for DW and all failed until this one. Game changer for us. Not vibrations but oscillating movements. Found nothing else like it. Wish it was in a travel size.
blessedman
Single
Single

Post by blessedman »

DW loves the original magic wand. Almost never fails to bring her to multiple Os. The Erossilator never did anything for her.
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

Shakeys wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:54 am I’ve read the article and surprised by it not having mentioned the Erossilator (spelling may be a bit off). I know I have spent a lot of dollars on vibrators for DW and all failed until this one. Game changer for us. Not vibrations but oscillating movements. Found nothing else like it. Wish it was in a travel size.
I've tried the erosicollator and it was fine...but not like rocket amazing.
Shakeys
Cot
Cot

Post by Shakeys »

I might have been more specific with the erossilator in that it’s the marshmallow style tip that sends her. Other tips are nothing special. Not sure if that tip comes with the original set but may need to be ordered separately.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

Shakeys wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:44 pm I might have been more specific with the erossilator in that it’s the marshmallow style tip that sends her. Other tips are nothing special. Not sure if that tip comes with the original set but may need to be ordered separately.
My wife has one, she threw out all other vibrators. The marshmallow tip is the only tip she uses. This thing will give her an orgasm in a very short time. She says it has made sex a lot better for her.
Jerry101
Single
Single

Post by Jerry101 »

DW ties me up and uses the magic wand on my penis. Sometimes this process takes 15-20 min. In order for her to make me orgasam, she has to press hard on the underside of the head of my penis with the magic wand in order to trigger the PONR. This process involves on and off penis vibration, including vibes on other body parts. Once DW says it's time, the orgasm is quite unique in its progression. The vibrations can seem numbing after awhile, but then all of a sudden from deep within, my penis gets its control taken away from it. A long slow, deep from within orgasam brews up with many different feelings (like I need to cum but I can't yet feeling.) It is very unique. This eventually rolls into a slow progression toward the PONR, and the vibe is tightly held while the orgasam takes its course. A magic wand only vibrator orgasam is a must try for men!

Return to “Activities & Items”