Breast sex advice

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Jerry101
Single
Single

Breast sex advice

Post by Jerry101 »

Me and DW are always looking for new ways to stimulate/ play with each other in new ways. Breast sex has always been a fun way to mix things up. We typically have some common set backs. We need to use lube in order for it to feel good for both of us, but then everything gets slippery, including my hands holding her breasts, and it's hard to get enough "friction" for me to finish.. we also can't always find the most comfortable position. Does anyone have any tips to make this kind of sex more realistic, and attainable? What positions do you all use, and where do you typically put his ejaculate, if you manage to have him finish. Thanks!
fearlesslunk
Single
Single

Re: Breast sex advice

Post by fearlesslunk »

No tips, but I’d love to practice this position over and over until we perfect it. LOL!!
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

We've done it with her kneeling in front of me in the shower, on a couch, Esse, her laying on me on the bed, me sitting on her, in a pool, etc. I'd say it's enjoyed and given for the novelty of it. And while I've probably finished a few times that way, it's used more as a part of our foreplay with oral & an HJ than just on its own. I'm sure if I was younger, I would be able to finish regularly with breast sex but at this point, it takes more time and I'd rather finish in other ways.

Ejaculate? It's going wherever it shoots or spurts but as I said, it's not a way we usually finish. As far as friction, from my experience, the more lube used, the less friction there is and therefore, less likely to bring orgasm. What about doing it after oral or just try it using spit rather than lubing up (and using less to start) and creating a situation where the friction will be greater. Maybe it's the positions we typically use because I don't think I hold her breasts that much doing it.
Hamga
Single
Single

Post by Hamga »

We've done it with her lying on her back and me straddling facing her. Only lube on me and in between breast. She holds breasts together and just let it shoot wherever it goes. We've never had a problem this way and feels great.
DesertDweller
California King
California King

Post by DesertDweller »

We go lube free. We’ve tried lube before, but I like it better without, and it is more for me than her anyway.
It works really well on our weight bench! I can stand over her, which is easier on my knees than kneeling on the bed or floor. She squeezes her breasts around me, and I pump away till I shoot all over!
Another fun method, is to do it aimed the other way. She can give my balls some oral attention, while I thrust away between her breasts.
We sometimes try other ways, like both of us standing, but the above works best!
TxGuy
King bed
King bed

Post by TxGuy »

Here is a tip. Buy a cheap sports bra. Have her put it on. Do the deed with her wearing it. Keeps them together and no one has to have slippery hands. 😂
Proudly married for 26 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.

Return to “Activities & Items”