Wild & Crazy Sexual Variety Score

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Crow
California King
California King

Re: Wild & Crazy Sexual Variety Score

Post by Crow »

DesertDweller wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:41 pm ...After we got into oral after PIV because DW loved it, I figured I should try a few other things. She already liked me licking precum off her nipples, so I decided to try cum. A big success, and something we do often!
I don't typically see anyone comment about this activity, but I LOVE licking pre-cum off my wife's nipples. Actually, I think that getting the pre-cum there is the most fun. One of us will grab my penis and rub the tip over her nipples. The slippery sensation of the underside of the tip of my penis as it flips across her nipple is incredible. Plus, it's really fun to watch, especially if she is the one doing the spreading. Even if I'm doing the spreading, she'll grab her boob so that the nipple stays in place while I slide my penis across the nipple, so it's still a group activity. :lol:

I LOVE the licking afterwards, too. Sometimes, I'll smear some of the wetness from her vagina across her nipples and lick that. Sometimes, one nipple will get pre-cum and the other will get vaginal lubricant (slang terms are much more fun).

I've never licked cum from her nipples, but I'm sure that it will happen. If I don't cum in her vagina, licking cum from her vulva is more tempting.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Crow wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:01 am Please share! I’d love to know what they are!
Some that were missed off the top of my head:
  1. Clit slapping
  2. Fisting
  3. Other size-related play
  4. Temperature-related play (e.g. cold insertables)
  5. Hot wax play
  6. Forced orgasm(s)
  7. Penis cage play
-Link+Zelda
DesertDweller
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DesertDweller »

Crow wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:06 pm
I don't typically see anyone comment about this activity, but I LOVE licking pre-cum off my wife's nipples. Actually, I think that getting the pre-cum there is the most fun. One of us will grab my penis and rub the tip over her nipples. The slippery sensation of the underside of the tip of my penis as it flips across her nipple is incredible. Plus, it's really fun to watch, especially if she is the one doing the spreading. Even if I'm doing the spreading, she'll grab her boob so that the nipple stays in place while I slide my penis across the nipple, so it's still a group activity. :lol:

I LOVE the licking afterwards, too. Sometimes, I'll smear some of the wetness from her vagina across her nipples and lick that. Sometimes, one nipple will get pre-cum and the other will get vaginal lubricant (slang terms are much more fun).

I've never licked cum from her nipples, but I'm sure that it will happen. If I don't cum in her vagina, licking cum from her vulva is more tempting.
It was a thing we got started on long ago, when I would try to control myself and not cum so fast. I’d pull out of her, but to keep things going, I’d move up, and spread her wetness on her nipples with my penis. Then, I’d lick and suck them, before sliding down and giving her oral. It turns her on in a big way!
It was obvious, that a lot of that wetness, was not only her girl-cum, but my own precum too. I make a lot of it, and we could see it oozing out as I slimed her nipps. Anyway, I started doing much the same with only my precum, as a sort of foreplay before PIV, as well as what we did after.

It turned into other ways to use my precum as a turn on, as well as using her girl cum too. watching her put precum on her lips, like gloss, is a real rush for me! So is seeing her get a taste of herself!
And, like I mentioned, after licking cum fro her vagina, and that includes off of her clitoris and vulva, which turned her on immensely, licking it off her nipples and breasts seemed like a logical thing to try, and it was easy to do at that point!

Hope that wasn’t TMI!

Fun and hot stuff for us, and many other couples too!
BroadSword
King bed
King bed

Post by BroadSword »

Commenting on the additional ones added to the mix. I'll note the ones we've done on the scale I previously used.

1. Road head - While this sounds like it would be a blast I'm not inclined to try it because I'm not sure I could safely maintain control of the vehicle in the midst of it. I think a hand job version might be doable though.
2. Sexting with spouse (I.e., sending naughty pics as messages to each other) - Regular rotation
3. Guy licking his cum off if wife’s body - Only if it was her strong desire to try.
4. Other car play, like wife stripping and masturbating in passenger seat while on highway - This sounds like a blast. I'll have to see if I can talk my wife into at the very least taking her top off sometime. :)
5. Skinny dipping - I think we did it once or twice many years ago when her parents had a pool.
6. Sex in a hot tub or pool (lube recommended!) - Once many years ago when her parents had a pool. We would both be up for it now if we had a private pool or hot tub available.
7. Sex under the stars - As mentioned in the original list, this is high on my wife's To Do list.
8. Sex on the beach - I hate the beach so I'm not interested at all. I suspect my wife would like the outdoor nature of it but I'm not sure she'd like the sand.
9. Sex in the rain - I'd be up for it.
10. 69 - Occasionally done.

1. Clit slapping - I don't think my wife would be interested in this.
2. Fisting - While not a whole first a couple times I have inserted multiple fingers up to my palm.
3. Other size-related play - I'm not sure what this entails. Dildos and such? I'll reserve my opinion until after an explanation.
4. Temperature-related play (e.g. cold insertables) - Never tried but sounds like fun. I don't know if my wife would agree. :)
5. Hot wax play - Not interested.
6. Forced orgasm(s) - I'm not sure what this means. I'll reserve my opinion until after an explanation.
7. Penis cage play - Not interested.
DesertDweller
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DesertDweller »

But wait.....there's more!

Clit slapping Rub, stroke, finger lick, kiss, even suck, but slap? No thanks.
Fisting No, I have big hands, and would have to be painful.
Other size-related play We have a couple larger than me dildos. Fun to use while giving her oral!
Temperature-related play (e.g. cold insertables) We tried some ice once, but it didn't do anything for either of us.
Hot wax play Sounds like pain to us. No thanks.
Forced orgasm(s) No idea what this one is.
Penis cage play Nope. Not interested.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Melgrace7 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:00 am

Stuff he’d like: that’s really hard to tell but I think there could be 2-3 there that he might consent to, but nothing he’d really seek out. He likes a safe bet, no surprises and sticking to the safety of what works every time.
so why not ask or just initiate? Or what about creating a list and asking “yes, no, maybe”? Or creating a rating scale and make it a goal to try the higher rated/yeses on a “Sexy Second Saturday” or Go for It Friday”?

I just read something over the wknd that suggested couples write a txt or email to their spouse with something they enjoyed or would enjoy doing and then trying it the following wk/wknd…and then the nxt wk the other spouse does it and they alternate wks writing to the other.

Research shows that the more couples can communicate about sex, it’s meaning, and their desires, the more often they have sex and the higher the satisfaction.
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

Link+Zelda wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:08 pm
Crow wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:01 am Please share! I’d love to know what they are!
Some that were missed off the top of my head:
  1. Clit slapping
  2. Fisting
  3. Other size-related play
  4. Temperature-related play (e.g. cold insertables)
  5. Hot wax play
  6. Forced orgasm(s)
  7. Penis cage play

Have you done these things?

I don't even understand what a forced orgasm would be because I don't think either me or my wife can have an orgasm against our will.

I've basically fisted more or less and done temperature related play.

So I'm up to 54.
Bonnie+clyde
King bed
King bed

Post by Bonnie+clyde »

I just made a BDSM-specific version of this on the Not So Common board:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6903

Thanks for starting this, Crow!

- Clyde
LovingHimAlways
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LovingHimAlways »

10 for us from the original list.

I am curious what a "forced orgasm" is on the second list. I can't even imagine how one can force someone to have an orgasm. :)
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Post by Lightbulb »

I think I counted 17 of the original list (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 25, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37.

Of the first supplemental 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10, though 5 and 6 were the same event, as 7 and 8 were, and both of those events (or either) I was already taken credit for in the outdoor sex from the original set. And 1 happened once, and it was also the only time I've cum in her mouth.

We haven't done any from the second supplemental set (ie wax, forced sex, etc.)

Return to “Activities & Items”