TMB STUFF

Marriage affirming, romantic, and flirty T-shirts and mugs.

Learn more, or Get Stuff and save 10%

Fun lube...

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Horseman1978
Double
Double

Fun lube...

Post by Horseman1978 »

I have close friends that work in the veterinary field... They turned me on to J-lube or "Agri-lube" powdered examination lubricant.

You can mix it yourself, and I like 8:1 for general purpose fun and 6:1 for sleeves or strokers.

Or

Put 1/4 cup onto a plastic spice jar and take it in the shower with your partner. Simply wet your body and LIGHTLY sprinkle the powder where you want slippery fun.

WATCH YOUR STEP when using this in the the shower... It can also make washing the car quite "special" if you happen to sprinkle some on each other then ;)

Thank me later!

-Horseman1978-
Earl
Double
Double

Re: Fun lube...

Post by Earl »

I looked into that a while back and it appeared to have a lot of potential. I'll keep it in mind for when we do our bathroom refurb, which should result in a shower big enough for two.

On concern was the "75% dispersing agent" which I understand is sucrose. Could that support vaginal yeast infections? At least that shouldn't be a problem with anal or bodies gliding across one another.

Using it while washing cars sounds like fun, but our neighbors might gawk! :shock:
Horseman1978
Double
Double

Re: Fun lube...

Post by Horseman1978 »

Earl,

I'm not sure what concerns the "dispersing agent" have medically speaking, but, it IS made specifically to be inside the vaginal, anal and even oral openings of farm animals...

By extension, I presume that it is ok for human genital openings, but I'm a welder and not a Dr.

FWIW, we have been using this for PIV for over a year without incident, and DW has a tendency to get UTI's more frequently than most women...

We don't use it exclusively, but I like to mix it up thick (5:1 or 6:1) and put it into the "Tenga Spiral" masturbating sleeve and then put it on when I go down on DW. I'm frequently on my stomach/chest when I take care of her, and then I can thrust into it to maintain arousal while I get her off. When she's ready to transition to PIV, I remove the Tenga toy and penetrate her without wiping it off.

If this lube was a problem, I'm sure we would have experienced trouble already!

*PS: To mix the lube, I recommend hot water and a blender. We use a sports drink blender and make it up in small quantities and refrigerate it for up to a month. Obviously, I warm it up before use!

Cheers,

-Horseman1978-

Return to “Activities & Items”