Best Cock Ring/Suggestions

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
TheAccountant
Queen bed
Queen bed

Best Cock Ring/Suggestions

Post by TheAccountant »

Good afternoon,

I think I am in the market for one of these in the near future. This seems to be a toy that is very simple to add in without it requiring too much planning. I have had a basic cheap vibrating one in the past and I think it's on its last leg. There seems to be so so many options even on Married Dance.

Any suggestions for a new one? Non Vibrating or Vibrating. Preferably one that can accommodate smaller sizes but then stretch as well. Also, any experiences with cages? The shaft ones I have tried come off in mid use, not sure if they add much sensation anyway?
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Best Cock Ring/Suggestions

Post by newwifenewlife »

Did you do a search here? There were some extensive conversations on the QnA forum that should've got moved over on those things, metal, rubber, how put on, various ways of wearing, and there were some on cages.
TheAccountant
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by TheAccountant »

I did but know a ton of new ones have come out in the past year or so.
Bonnie+clyde
Single
Single

Post by Bonnie+clyde »

I have experience with both.

The best cock ring I've used is a thick silicone one. It needed a tiny amount of lube to get on and then kept my erection as long as it was on. Be careful not to keep it on for too long though - I have seen warnings about that.
TheAccountant wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:27 pm Also, any experiences with cages? The shaft ones I have tried come off in mid use, not sure if they add much sensation anyway?
The point of a cage is to discourage erections and Os, so it doesn't really add sensations (other than weight and awareness of that restriction). When purchasing one, be sure to get a good measurement of your whole package (penis and scrotum). The ring needs to be snug but not tight so that it stays in place, and then it will hold the cage in place.
- Clyde
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

Get a soft one, thick and stretchy. The more rigid ones have to be the exact right size and if they are even a bit too small, will hurt when you are erect. A good stretchy one works great. They need to have some size to them, those that are too small won't work, needs to be thick.
gretzky1616
Single
Single

Post by gretzky1616 »

I used a stainless steel one with a lock. It was FANTASTIC. The feeling of wearing it under business clothes was INCREDIBLE. The one I used had a ring that fit securely behind the scrotum; your shaft goes through first, then you carefully (!) fit your testicles through the ring one at a time. The ring has a post welded to the top that points forward. The cage fits over your penis head and locks onto this post. An erection is impossible; the firmer you become, the harder the ring behind your scrotum pulls. For me, this was an absolute mind-blower. Hairs weren't an issue because I'm completely bare. I could wear the cage fairly comfortably all day. I had to sit to down to urinate, but there were no other issues. The faint ringing of the lock against the cage only added to the thrill as I spoke publicly while addressing client groups.

The idea of playing a game with my wife where I had to "earn" my release really turned me on. Unfortunately, my wife is not very adventurous; she just thought it was weird.

I have also used a silicone ring that had a short, stout dildo attached. Very erotic, but hard to wear all day since the piece that connected the two items rubbed on my perineum all day.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PaulB »

TheAccountant wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:27 pmAlso, any experiences with cages?
Do you mean a girth extender that is worn for sex, like this:
Or a cage that is locked on and worn during the day?
Happily married for 36 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code
TxGuy
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by TxGuy »

I have used rings for years. Contrary to most on the MB I have used stainless steel rings made by Gear. I have 3 or 4 rings. I have one that is smaller for wearing as “jewelry”. I have 2 or 3 in different widths and colors for sex. They are not dangerous and will not hurt you. There is a simple method to putting them on. They do great in increasing girth and helping last longer. The DW loves when I wear one.
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.

Return to “Activities & Items”