Fun-derwear

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
ThereAndBackAgain
Single
Single

Fun-derwear

Post by ThereAndBackAgain »

Now I know based on the threads on this board, most of ya'll buy lingerie or crotchless underwear for use in the MB:

But how many of you go for the more fun/goofy underwear? I'm talking tie-dye panties, bright floral pattern boxers, boxers you buy from online stores or Etsy that have puns on them.
I've favorited a few geeky/pun related ones on Etsy myself, hoping to try them out in my future MB.
Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Fun-derwear

Post by Olorin »

DW wears lingerie for perhaps 25% of the times we make love. Nothing goofy, just the 'usual' kinds of stuff. The rest of the time she starts naked or is only wearing some kind of top (during football season, maybe her Aaron Rodgers jersey...)

I don't have any 'fun-derwear' and usually start naked.
Dad24
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Dad24 »

I have all sorts of different cartoon boxers with minions, Mickey Mouse, perry the platypus, scooby doo, bugs bunny, etc. I wear them more as loungewear in the summer than actual underwear.
ThereAndBackAgain
Single
Single

Post by ThereAndBackAgain »

Dad24 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:43 am I have all sorts of different cartoon boxers with minions, Mickey Mouse, perry the platypus, scooby doo, bugs bunny, etc. I wear them more as loungewear in the summer than actual underwear.
Where do you get them without spending 20 bucks a pair though?

Return to “Activities & Items”