Video for DW?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
LovingHimAlways
Blanket on a secluded beach!
Blanket on a secluded beach!

Re: Video for DW?

Post by LovingHimAlways »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:37 am Honestly? I would rather watch in person, just in case he needs my help.
This is kind of what I was thinking. :)

Truthfully, a video of him masturbating wouldn't really turn me on, I'd probably use it more as a teaching tool to learn how to do better hand jobs for him.

Now watching him in person, during the moment probably would turn me on more
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Tantalum »

I have to be honest: this is not the sort of thing that DW would be interested in or find exciting.
On a positive note, she’s OK with a live performance.
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:41 am
KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:37 am Honestly? I would rather watch in person, just in case he needs my help.

Truthfully, a video of him masturbating wouldn't really turn me on, I'd probably use it more as a teaching tool to learn how to do better hand jobs for him.

Exactly! I mean I don’t have one, so tips are definitely helpful so I am better at handling his.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Deleted User 3711

Post by Deleted User 3711 »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:13 pm
LovingHimAlways wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:41 am

Exactly! I mean I don’t have one, so tips are definitely helpful so I am better at handling his.
One of those cheesy 80s fast food training videos just ran through my head....."ok ladies, here's how to handle your man's member"...hahaha..
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

Ok, you lost me on that one.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Deleted User 3711

Post by Deleted User 3711 »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:30 pm Ok, you lost me on that one.
Worked fast food, and we had to watch these cheesy, bad acting instructional videos on how to make sandwiches and stuff.
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

Ohhhh! Ok. Thank you for clarifying!
Crow
California King
California King

Post by Crow »

BravesFan wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:27 pm One of those cheesy 80s fast food training videos just ran through my head....."ok ladies, here's how to handle your man's member"...hahaha..
Your comment reminded me of this:
What to do on a date.
It’s safe. It’s an MST3K clip of an old black and white instructional video. It’s rated G, but it makes me think of playful risqué alternatives with my wife. 🤣

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”