Watching each other

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Watching each other

Post by Tantalum »

Melgrace7 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:00 am
Paradox wrote: ↑
My wife does not like to be watched masturbating, but she does it occasionally to completion without me, but only briefly when she is with me. (She says I break her attention, but she has no problem reaching orgasm during our sex together.)
Same here. DW is happy to “take care of herself” when I’m away but finds it quite difficult to masturbate in my presence.
Yep that me too. I guess he’s never shown interest so I’d feel like it’s an odd thing for me to raise -kind of embarrassing to say watch this when I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to. I’d also feel low on motivation for it since I’d so much rather be doing something with him like mutual m or piv, whatever, so unless he has a particular interest in watching me then I’m not sure it would come up.
Well, my wife is very generous so I can’t complain. But if she found masturbation in front of me more enjoyable and did it for me more often than the odd occasion, that would be like a dream come true.
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Post by Lightbulb »

fearlesslunk wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 am
Melgrace7 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:00 amYep that me too. I guess he’s never shown interest…
I know it’s just the hand you’ve been dealt, but it’s also sad b/c watching my wife mb is one of my favorite things to look at. It’s like showing no interest in seeing a sunset - LOL. But it’s ok, sounds like you have fun in other ways.
agree, I think that would be totally hot to see. My wife has seen me mb, not really because she thought it would be great or arousing, but more of me asking 'do you mind if I do this over here'. My college girlfriend and I talked about how we mb and I was literally begging her to show me. She was considerably less self conscious about such things, but that wasn't something she was willing or interested in doing. The appeal to me was much more than arousal - i think it is really an intimate thing to let someone see you doing that, like you are sharing a deep and private secret.
Mike smith
California King
California King

Post by Mike smith »

There would be, for me, several aspects to it. I suppose the biggest would be her showing that she was indeed sexual and enjoyed sex itself, and did not just service me. The other would be the raw mechanics of how she did it and how she (emotionally and physically) responded to it. The idea of just sitting back and watching and listening to her orgasm is almost overwhelming.
It kind of reminds me of childhood show and tell. You show me how you do it and I’ll show you how I do.
Horny GG
Single
Single

Post by Horny GG »

My husband and I enjoy masturbating alone or together. Sometimes we like to masturbate instead of screwing. We mostly lay side by side when we masturbate together. Sometimes we will use toys ( vibrator, dildo ect) other times just our hands. I love watching my husband jerk off and he enjoys watching me masturbate. Watching him masturbate really turns me on.
Oldbear
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Oldbear »

Horny GG wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:36 am My husband and I enjoy masturbating alone or together. We mostly lay side by side when we masturbate together. I love watching my husband jerk off and he enjoys watching me masturbate.
As we’ve aged, lying side by side and watching each other masturbate is incredibly intimate!!!!
Many are the plans of a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
Horny GG
Single
Single

Post by Horny GG »

I so agree with what you are saying
Deleted User 3934

Post by Deleted User 3934 »

Horny GG wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:36 am My husband and I enjoy masturbating alone or together. Sometimes we like to masturbate instead of screwing. We mostly lay side by side when we masturbate together. Sometimes we will use toys ( vibrator, dildo ect) other times just our hands. I love watching my husband jerk off and he enjoys watching me masturbate. Watching him masturbate really turns me on.
Love this. It's so erotic to watch her, and to have her see me. Love it when I cum, and she comments on the load, etc.
Liverrr
Double
Double

Post by Liverrr »

BBHubby wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:13 am
Horny GG wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:36 am My husband and I enjoy masturbating alone or together. Sometimes we like to masturbate instead of screwing. We mostly lay side by side when we masturbate together. Sometimes we will use toys ( vibrator, dildo ect) other times just our hands. I love watching my husband jerk off and he enjoys watching me masturbate. Watching him masturbate really turns me on.
Love this. It's so erotic to watch her, and to have her see me. Love it when I cum, and she comments on the load, etc.
Well stated ... that's what we enjoy. Initially I was against it, he was all for it. Over time we both became not only at ease with it, but actually enjoy it and enjoy watching/hearing each other.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”