Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Secret encouragement

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tallboy
Cot
Cot

Secret encouragement

Post by Tallboy »

When I have had to travel for work or when we were unable to have sex together for any reason, my wife will often leave a pair or two of her worn panties for me to find - in my bag or under a pillow. She knows I will love the highly personal link to her. It's also an encouragement to relax, masturbate and remember being physically connected to her. We've never really talked about it. Just a tacit understanding and sexy game between us.

Does anyone else have a similar thing with spouse -either related to masturbation or anything else?
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Re: Secret encouragement

Post by Irnmyk »

As a general comment, it sounds like you have yourself one sweet wife - that she would think of you in that way and do that on her own.

My DW would hide cards in my luggage from time to time, but never anything personal, and we didn't discuss masturbation when we were younger, so I don't know if she expected me to or knew that I might back then. And, I didn't know if she, back home was or not. But, we come from a different generation. We still had rotary phones back then, if you know what those are.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

No never had that happen but I think it's awesome that she does that for you.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

MiddleMan
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MiddleMan »

Other than leaving love notes here or there, certainly nothing sexual, we haven't done anything like that. But that is an awesome idea!
oldiesradio
Double
Double

Post by oldiesradio »

Tallboy wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:58 am When I have had to travel for work or when we were unable to have sex together for any reason, my wife will often leave a pair or two of her worn panties for me to find - in my bag or under a pillow. She knows I will love the highly personal link to her. It's also an encouragement to relax, masturbate and remember being physically connected to her. We've never really talked about it. Just a tacit understanding and sexy game between us.

Does anyone else have a similar thing with spouse -either related to masturbation or anything else?
Do you do anything similar for her to reciprocate?
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

I used to travel a lot for work and my wife always told me it was ok to masturbate while gone and would even pack some lube for me to use. Sometimes I would leave her a vibrator under her pillow when I was going to be gone.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”