Walked in on?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
jj1234
Double
Double

Re: Walked in on?

Post by jj1234 »

GeorgeB wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:00 pm My wife's walked in on me several times when I was in the shower or bath. At least once, it was too late for me to stop and she stuck around to watch me ejaculate. Other times, she's invited me to finish. Most times these days, we tell each other that we're masturbating and we'll send each other pics and/or video of ourselves doing it.
Cool. What was her reaction when she watched you ejaculate?

That’s cool you have such an open relationship about MB.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

We keep tissues and coconut oil on our nightstands, handy for action and clean up

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

jj1234 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:18 pm
GeorgeB wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:00 pm My wife's walked in on me several times when I was in the shower or bath. At least once, it was too late for me to stop and she stuck around to watch me ejaculate. Other times, she's invited me to finish. Most times these days, we tell each other that we're masturbating and we'll send each other pics and/or video of ourselves doing it.
Cool. What was her reaction when she watched you ejaculate?

That’s cool you have such an open relationship about MB.
If I remember right, something along the lines of "oh, wow!" She loves watching me ejaculate, and it seems to turn her on, because she usually wants her own orgasm right after she sees me cum.

It is great that we have a pretty open relationship about MB. It's built on pre-established and consistent communication and trust.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
footnassman
King bed
King bed

Post by footnassman »

I think I have been masturbating for almost 45 yrs. In that time, I do not recall ever being "walked in on". I have had parents knocking at the locked door of the bathroom, concerned with why I was in there for so long so many times per day. I have a spouse who wouldnt mind...as she regularly watches me masturbate over/to/on her...but she has never walked in on me. I have kids who sometimes come home at odd hours, but I can hear them coming so I dont let them catch me. I have employees who have keys to the office that sometimes come back to work after they have locked up because they forgot something....but I hear the "chime" on the outer door.

Other than my wife, this would be terribly embarrassing if it were to occur....so, I am glad I can answer "nope" to this question....
Chris_C
Double
Double

Post by Chris_C »

My wife and I got walked in on having sex in the doggy position by our cabin steward (who was a female) on our cruise ship!
firefly
Double
Double

Post by firefly »

Chris_C wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:47 am My wife and I got walked in on having sex in the doggy position by our cabin steward (who was a female) on our cruise ship!
oops
Krista
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Krista »

It happened 2 times not long after we got married we we’re staying with my parents. My parents were out for the day so we decided to have a quickie not fun lifting your head up to see both your parents right there. My mom walked in on my DH masterbating. She threw a towel at him.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”