When do you masturbate?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Re: When do you masturbate?

Post by Tantalum »

Raymond wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:16 am I don't masturbate on my own. If I do it at all I do it in front of DW while she watches which she seems to like but normally it leads to more.
Pretty much the same here. I might add that DW and I have come up with a practice that works really well, a kind of mix between masturbation and PIV for occasions when I feel excited and she’s a bit tired. Basically she spreads her legs, I masturbate and finish on her vulva, then while still erect I push my penis inside her, which pushes the pool of semen up her vagina. So it’s a kind of mini-PIV. DW loves it and positively asks for it from time to time. It’s also very exciting visually.
jacklweidman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by jacklweidman »

Tantalum wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:27 am
Raymond wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:16 am I don't masturbate on my own. If I do it at all I do it in front of DW while she watches which she seems to like but normally it leads to more.
Pretty much the same here. I might add that DW and I have come up with a practice that works really well, a kind of mix between masturbation and PIV for occasions when I feel excited and she’s a bit tired. Basically she spreads her legs, I masturbate and finish on her vulva, then while still erect I push my penis inside her, which pushes the pool of semen up her vagina. So it’s a kind of mini-PIV. DW loves it and positively asks for it from time to time. It’s also very exciting visually.
Wow man that sounds hot!!!. That must be an incredible visual
jacklweidman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by jacklweidman »

Mike_002 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:49 pm I masturbate daily until I get very close to orgasm but then I stop because I want to save it for my wife at night.
Mike I occasionally do the same
jacklweidman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by jacklweidman »

I don't know whether it's good or bad. I have been a multiple times a day masturbator. Since being married nothing has changed in terms if my frequency. My drive is over the top. My DW knows this. I don't masturbate to neglect sex with DW. We have sex almost daily. We now masturbate together which is so hot. She kniws what a turn on it is for me to watch her. She tried to pretend that she didn't like doing it in front if me or watching me. But, her level of arousal, says differently. She tends to think sex is all prim and proper. But my idea if sex is totally opposite. Hehe. But, we are both ok with doing it alone.
olafthewise
California King
California King

Post by olafthewise »

Lets face it; masturbation is not necessarily desired. I don't desire it. Reality, in a sexualized world is totally different. Many leave the church because of sexual dogmatic rules that are great for the rule maker but not reality.
Many practices here are good for the individual but not collectively. Again, reality is harsh.
My wife would never allow me to M in front of her. And any M I do alone is not known by anyone except me. If she does it to me its called a hand job. If wife is not allowing any sex of any kind she is a gate keeper which means you only get sex when she says you can.
Trevor
Cot
Cot

Post by Trevor »

newwifenewlife wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:51 am
TheAccountant wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:42 am I personally have stopped unless it's with my wife. I find it's made me ask for sex more as well as made me more affectionate and passionate to my wife.
THIS! Yep. I have not done it without my wife except when traveling. Even when we’re sideways, my sexual energy compels me to reconcile the relationship. Sometimes it isn’t easy, but it’s definitely more fulfilling for the relationship.
Exactly! For our first 30 years of marriage until perimenopause, I rarely masturbated because I wanted steak rather than hamburger! My intense need for sex with her sure made me learn to rule as a man by going to God for His help to lead my wife out of our discord. Worked every time!

Now that we have long ago crossed into her menopause where she needs a fraction of sexual intercourse while I'm still at 5x per week, I do masturbate mostly with her right beside me. We feel so very close to each other when I'm doing it. I'm trying to do it alone during the days she's in so much pain and tired, needing sleep. We prayed about it and it has been so good in that I can feel amazingly close to her as if she's really with me. Then that night, I will ask her to hold my penis while we fall asleep with me holding her. But the times we do get to have full on sexual intercourse is so amazingly good! My wife is so good to me and has been for 40 years. So thankful to God for her!
Ron
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Ron »

I never masturbate without my wife, feels too empty.
ShayLuv
Double
Double

Post by ShayLuv »

In the bedroom, often first thing in the am if we haven't had am sex, he works from home, in the shower a few times in the past. it's usually pretty quick as more of a quick release. Sometimes in the eve if he's gone to bed and we didn't have sex that day and I've been in the mood
olafthewise
California King
California King

Post by olafthewise »

we should divide the topic.
first question; Do you WANT to maturbate? if not then why does it occur? If you DO like it and out of sheer preference you do it because you simply like to, alongside your wife spending quality sex time with you, why worry? you like to do it!! Some people like to be nude in private, why worry?

back to those who don't like to M; what desperation put you here?
An alcoholic NEEDS alcohol or drugs after repeated use and a second reason (party attitude, always drank, depression from life issues) Then after treatment, you stop alcohol. So what stops M?
For me, the use of M is gate keeper wife. (I won't go into it)
Can you the reader, stop your high sex needs?
or, if you are not high sex need, why worry? M should not be a problem.
So where are we?
NEED to M due to starvation or M just because?
or is this a topic of sin? Separate the issue.
If it is sin then we are in biblical discussion. Lets go.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”