Men would you/have you put on a show for your lady? Ladies how have you/would you respond to your guy putting on a show for you?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Men would you/have you put on a show for your lady? Ladies how have you/would you respond to your guy putting on a s

Post by newwifenewlife »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:33 am
proverbs519man wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:04 am I would be happy to perform the wife but she is not particularly visually oriented so it would not do much for her. ...
This, in a nutshell!

If Dh paraded around nude, I would probably laugh and play along with it, making a suggestive comment. However, it would do nothing for me sexually.
This is my DW. I'll do a dance...strip tease...suggestively crawl across the bed...parade and prance around like a Chip 'n Dale all while looking like a great white hairy whale or gorilla (and all of those to music either by phone or me singing) and DW will just laugh and say, "Babe, I got nothing." BUT I at least got her to laugh which can be a good aphrodisiac and place to start! :D
LovingHimAlways
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Men would you/have you put on a show for your lady? Ladies how have you/would you respond to your guy putting on a s

Post by LovingHimAlways »

newwifenewlife wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:51 am
LovingHimAlways wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:33 am
proverbs519man wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:04 am I would be happy to perform the wife but she is not particularly visually oriented so it would not do much for her. ...
This, in a nutshell!

If Dh paraded around nude, I would probably laugh and play along with it, making a suggestive comment. However, it would do nothing for me sexually.
This is my DW. I'll do a dance...strip tease...suggestively crawl across the bed...parade and prance around like a Chip 'n Dale all while looking like a great white hairy whale or gorilla (and all of those to music either by phone or me singing) and DW will just laugh and say, "Babe, I got nothing." BUT I at least got her to laugh which can be a good aphrodisiac and place to start! :D
Exactly! May not gain the exact reaction you were looking for but, laughter can be a good thing. :D
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

My wife has said that sometimes casual nudity can turn her on a bit. Like catching me as I jump into the shower, or if I were to change in the car or something.

I think more of a natural catching me in a state of undress works versus something like a "show."
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:25 pm My wife has said that sometimes casual nudity can turn her on a bit. Like catching me as I jump into the shower, or if I were to change in the car or something.

I think more of a natural catching me in a state of undress works versus something like a "show."
My wife almost always makes a point of saying something like “nice” whenever I undress and she’s nearby.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

My wife will sometimes comment too, but I can tell it is not like my reaction when she drops her bra...

I mean that is like...woah.

Even after 15 years.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:44 pm My wife will sometimes comment too, but I can tell it is not like my reaction when she drops her bra...

I mean that is like...woah.

Even after 15 years.
It’s a showstopper in our house too.

DW has also used it as a test to see if I’m upset with her because when I am, I do not want to look at her bra removal ‘cause they are so captivating and hypnotizing. She asks if that will ever get old because I always act like a JH boy at their revealing. 😂 Proverbs 5:19 baby, Proverbs 5:19! I’m just being obedient to Scripture. 😁
jacklweidman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by jacklweidman »

I most definitely would and have put in a show fire my wife. I only wish she would do it more often for me.
KatieMarie
King bed
King bed

Post by KatieMarie »

I’ve watched my DH. It really didn’t do anything for me, other than watching what made him feel good. So I call it a learning exercise.
Catalyst
Single
Single

Post by Catalyst »

Yes, I often put on a show for my wife and vice-versa. It is a huge turn on for both of us and it tends to get very...naughty. ;)
johnnyutah
Single
Single

Post by johnnyutah »

Since the start of the lock downs during the pandemic, my wife has demonstrated a deep desire for me to do this for her. She was always neutral on it in the past, didn't turn her on but didn't turn her off. This has changed dramatically and is now a turn on for her to the point where she is demanding me to provide her with a video of me doing this for 20 minutes so that she can MB to it at her leisure.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”