Beside spouse in bed?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Beside spouse in bed?

Post by GeorgeB »

chicocoke wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:04 am
Searching wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:20 pm
chicocoke wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:08 pm I have done so a few times a year over the course of our marriage. She never noticed, never woke her by doing so. I am careful not to shake the bed. :lol:
Yes, I’m not convinced I could do it without shaking the bed. How do you manage that? Hence why I’ve always stopped after a few strokes. What do you do with your ejaculate?
Once fully erect, with two fingers put firm circular pressure on the shaft near the glans. I've put tissues under the head to catch the ejaculate. For me, it only takes a few minutes of the circular pressure and the rest of the experience ends on the tissue for simple clean up. :lol:
Yep. Good frenulum stimulation does the trick without much additional movement
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
DesertDweller
King bed
King bed

Post by DesertDweller »

GeorgeB wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:19 am
Yep. Good frenulum stimulation does the trick without much additional movement
Feels really good, works really well, and no tired wrists! :)
garyb
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by garyb »

I do this occasionally sometimes when I can’t fall asleep. Lubrication isn’t an issue any longer with the extra shaft skin I’ve grown over the last year.

A couple times a month when I wake, I’ll instinctively just start stroking myself and if my DW isn’t up to PIV, then she snuggles against me running her hands along my chest and leg. This only happens on weekends when we both don’t have to be anywhere early. It happened last Sunday before we got up to get ready for church.
--GaryB
🚴‍♂️
MiddleMan
King bed
King bed

Post by MiddleMan »

I have but it's been several years now. Sometimes I would get started then get up and finish in the bathroom, but sometimes I keep toilet paper in the drawer next to the bed and used that to finish into. She is a very sound sleeper.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”