When do you masturbate?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Camrygirl
Single
Single

Re: When do you masturbate?

Post by Camrygirl »

Yes we also do it together.
Married almost 29 years! 2 adult kids. Love God and my Family!!!
rlkn
Double
Double

Post by rlkn »

Camrygirl wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 pm Yes we also do it together.
I have only been able to talk the wife into letting us both masterbate together one time. She stopped and said she felt awkward. I think it’s one of the most sexiest things I’ve ever seen. So good for y’all! We have to work on this!
Deleted User 3060

Post by Deleted User 3060 »

We only masturbate when it is done together. That doesn’t mean we have to be together but still involves the other in some way.
Last edited by Deleted User 3060 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 146

Post by Deleted User 146 »

Akf1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:54 pm We only masturbate when it is done together. That doesn’t mean we have to be together but still involves the other in some way. For example:

-I was outside naked doing work in the yard. My wife pulled back the curtains and did a sexy dance for me fully naked. I text her and said I had to now go and masturbate. So I did and sent her the video.
-I have asked my wife to masturbate at home while I’m out or away and she will and send me pics or a video.

Lots of fun!
We’re much the same. We’re either physically together or we’ll send each other pics/videos
Raymond
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Raymond »

Ron wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:33 am I never masturbate without my wife, feels too empty.
Yeah same here. I like her watching and peeping but would not really do it on my own. She is a bit of a prude and I suppose I may be trying to break that. I don't know, but I do know it is very exciting. She is not shocked any more and has warmed to it amongst other things.
Momento
Double
Double

Post by Momento »

When my DW just needed to get to sleep I masturbated quietly next do her without moving much except when I was orgasming and wasn't able to stay still. I pretended to be moving to get more comfortable and would use my undies to catch my ejaculate. My penis would be just inches from her warm, soft, labia and knowing what it felt like entering her was enough when I was feeling very horny that I could cum without vigorous stimulation. It was what she wanted me to do at times when she was tired and really didn't want to even think about sex.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

Momento wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:10 pm It was what she wanted me to do at times when she was tired and really didn't want to even think about sex.
Same here, my wife was often too tired for sex during the week, she would tell me to masturbate to get me by.
olafthewise
Hammock
Hammock

Post by olafthewise »

Too tired for sex?
Make time.
Do we say we love each other to accommodate them or is accommodation where I ignore my sexual needs so the other can have the convenience to do nothing?
If my wife asked me to build something or fix a complex item, I can and will do it, no questions asked. I do expect her to take some time to be sexual/have sex with me.
If not, I may be reluctant after awhile, to do any projects for her.
Mutualy meeting each others needs will take time, effort, imagination. Telling a husband to Masturbate is like saying "I don't love you" or "there are conditions to our love in which sex is off the table."
overtherainbow
Double
Double

Post by overtherainbow »

No, no, no! Marriage shouldn't be contractual, but should be covenantial. Love doesn't say "If you do this, I'll do that".

If she's tired and needs to sleep, I'm happy to masturbate rather than put pressure on her, even if I've spent all day fixing things for her. Another night and she'll be ready to bless me, so I can happily wait for that.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

Mine will either be tired or just not interested in sex. I don't expect her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”