When do you masturbate?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Camrygirl
Single
Single

Re: When do you masturbate?

Post by Camrygirl »

Yes we also do it together.
Married almost 29 years! 2 adult kids. Love God and my Family!!!
rlkn
Double
Double

Post by rlkn »

Camrygirl wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 pm Yes we also do it together.
I have only been able to talk the wife into letting us both masterbate together one time. She stopped and said she felt awkward. I think it’s one of the most sexiest things I’ve ever seen. So good for y’all! We have to work on this!
Deleted User 3060

Post by Deleted User 3060 »

We only masturbate when it is done together. That doesn’t mean we have to be together but still involves the other in some way.
Last edited by Deleted User 3060 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

Akf1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:54 pm We only masturbate when it is done together. That doesn’t mean we have to be together but still involves the other in some way. For example:

-I was outside naked doing work in the yard. My wife pulled back the curtains and did a sexy dance for me fully naked. I text her and said I had to now go and masturbate. So I did and sent her the video.
-I have asked my wife to masturbate at home while I’m out or away and she will and send me pics or a video.

Lots of fun!
We’re much the same. We’re either physically together or we’ll send each other pics/videos
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
Raymond
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Raymond »

Ron wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:33 am I never masturbate without my wife, feels too empty.
Yeah same here. I like her watching and peeping but would not really do it on my own. She is a bit of a prude and I suppose I may be trying to break that. I don't know, but I do know it is very exciting. She is not shocked any more and has warmed to it amongst other things.

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”