Do you, or have you questioned what is ok with God inside the bedroom?

This is THE PLACE to discuss if something sexual is right or wrong.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
mywifesman
King bed
King bed

Re: Do you, or have you questioned what is ok with God inside the bedroom?

Post by mywifesman »

Mike smith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:00 am I’ve been thinking lately that we were created by God and every erogenous area on our body was created and put there by him. He didn’t put them there just to be a source of frustration and temptation. He gave us a legitimate outlet to enjoy them. The only restriction he put on them was to not share them with anyone other than our spouse.
Powerfully true! God created our every pleasurable nerve endings and designed us to explore the mysteries, delights, joys, and surprises of our shared sexual adventures - which He also designed so as to bring us mentally and spiritually closer, truly as ONE! ONLY pursued outside of marriage does He see what He designed for great beauty to become distorted, harmful and sinful. So many have not understood this. In fact, I would say that to NOT pursue the wonders God has meant for us sexually is to not partake in the treasures He wants us to enjoy, both physically and spiritually!
AlwaysLearning
Double
Double

Re: Do you, or have you questioned what is ok with God inside the bedroom?

Post by AlwaysLearning »

mywifesman wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:29 am
Mike smith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:00 am I’ve been thinking lately that we were created by God and every erogenous area on our body was created and put there by him. He didn’t put them there just to be a source of frustration and temptation. He gave us a legitimate outlet to enjoy them. The only restriction he put on them was to not share them with anyone other than our spouse.
Powerfully true! God created our every pleasurable nerve endings and designed us to explore the mysteries, delights, joys, and surprises of our shared sexual adventures - which He also designed so as to bring us mentally and spiritually closer, truly as ONE! ONLY pursued outside of marriage does He see what He designed for great beauty to become distorted, harmful and sinful. So many have not understood this. In fact, I would say that to NOT pursue the wonders God has meant for us sexually is to not partake in the treasures He wants us to enjoy, both physically and spiritually!
Amen! Very well said 👏 👏 👏
Married 14 years to an amazing woman. Still learning to "know" her in every way.

Return to “Okay, Bad Idea, or Sin?”