Dealing with crossdressing

This is THE PLACE to discuss if something sexual is right or wrong.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MrMarried
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Re: Dealing with crossdressing

Post by MrMarried »

SeekingChange wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:45 pm
mywifesman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 pmso, we STILL aren't to murder, steal, commit adultery, etc.
In our covenant, we have this, from Jesus Himself, "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." (Jn 15:12) Why do we new covenant believers feel we need the Law, when all we have to do is look at Jesus and how He loved us, and we're called to love each other the same?
mywifesman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 pm But when God's word says something is "DETESTABLE" to His sensibilities - well, as God NEVER changes, why would one think His sensibilities over this issue would ever change?
And yet, Deut 14:3 - “You shall not eat any detestable thing".... followed by a list of unclean animals and then we go to Acts 10:9-16, and a voice says, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.”
The point of the Acts vision seems to be more about Cornelius and people like him being cleansed, but if you take it that way, then did God ever say cross dressing was cleansed.

We are also talking about the difference between eating a repulsive animal versus the person who does the cross dressing being detestable.

There is also the fact that God gave mankind living things, in general, to eat, but not the blood. Then for one lineage, Israelites, he put further restrictions. But the Bible says that the one who violates that clothing law is detestable to Yahweh.

Here are some verses. I used an online tool. I hope it quotes right.

Leviticus 11:10-12 "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination." (NKJV)

Notice the command or instruction to Israelites that such animals be an abomination "unto you". Though God had given this to all mankind.

Leviticus 20:26 "And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from other people, that ye should be mine." (NKJV)

God gave Gentiles all living things on the earth to eat.
Genesis 9:3 "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs." (NKJV)

Here is another passage about the food restrictions and their relationship to Israel's special role as a nation:
Leviticus 20
24 But I have said to you, “You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey.” I am the Lord your God, who has separated you from the peoples. 25 You shall therefore distinguish between clean animals and unclean, between unclean birds and clean, and you shall not make yourselves [l]abominable by beast or by bird, or by any kind of living thing that creeps on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.

But there is a difference between God finding men who dress in drag, etc. detestable, and God telling Israelites to consider certain foods to be detestable.
stagdoe
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by stagdoe »

I just posted this on another thread. IDK. There are too many copies of basically the same things

Its something that I have too. Just pantyhose. Maybe a skirt, in the context of easy access for my wife. Anything more and I'd start to feel a little creeped out. I guess for me, it's all about her "catching me" and playing with me. Since its her world that I've trespassed into, its dangerous and exciting for me and I'm in trouble. And why is wearing pantyhose giving me a boner? Now I'm really gonna get it from her! lol. I'll wear them under my pants secretly. Not secretly from my wife, but usually unmentioned to her, because usually she doesn't play along. And, for me, I'm not confused about my gender. I'm not seeking to be a woman. Actually, it's because of my manhood, that this is so naughty. Even though I've explained this, she still has a really hard time embracing it. Even when I was a really little kid, I remember admiring nylons on women's legs. I have been addicted to the silky feeling of nylons ever since I can remember. They actually tickle my skin. Along with looking so sexy on a woman's legs! Now for me to wear this forbidden article of clothing? It feels like her transferring her sexy touch to every inch of me below my waist. As men, in control of a lot of things, one thing we can't subdue is our sex drive. We need a woman to do that. I feel like wearing her clothes, in some strange way, is a form of seeking to satisfy that?
Oldbear
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Oldbear »

stagdoe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:56 am . . .

And, for me, I'm not confused about my gender. I'm not seeking to be a woman. Actually, it's because of my manhood, that this is so naughty. Even though I've explained this, she still has a really hard time embracing it. Even when I was a really little kid, I remember admiring nylons on women's legs. I have been addicted to the silky feeling of nylons ever since I can remember. They actually tickle my skin. Along with looking so sexy on a woman's legs! Now for me to wear this forbidden article of clothing? It feels like her transferring her sexy touch to every inch of me below my waist. As men, in control of a lot of things, one thing we can't subdue is our sex drive. We need a woman to do that. I feel like wearing her clothes, in some strange way, is a form of seeking to satisfy that?
I posted this in an earlier post on this thread. Something to consider regarding your questions, above.

“I wonder how many husbands (with wife’s agreement and even encouragement) have used her panties during sex or while masturbating? Perhaps even slipping them on to increase the height of arousal and triggering an orgasm. I admit that we/I have done so.

Cross dressing is quite different than using each other’s clothing, including intimate items, to enhance sexual intensity in the marriage bed.”
Many are the plans of a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
stagdoe
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by stagdoe »

Oldbear wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:04 pm “I wonder how many husbands (with wife’s agreement and even encouragement) have used her panties during sex or while masturbating? Perhaps even slipping them on to increase the height of arousal and triggering an orgasm. I admit that we/I have done so.

Cross dressing is quite different than using each other’s clothing, including intimate items, to enhance sexual intensity in the marriage bed.”
Agree 100%.

Return to “Okay, Bad Idea, or Sin?”