Size Survey

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 4018

Re: Size Survey

Post by Deleted User 4018 »

Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:32 am
WHusband wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:13 am
Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:37 am
newwifenewlife wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:24 am
Jennyofboys wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 am ....then I met my husband and got married. He was 7.5” and very thick. My boyfriend now is 6.5” my husband was bigger but only lasted a few pushes. My guy now smaller but lasts so much longer.
I'm confused are you married now or not?

No. I have a boyfriend now.
So you prefer a little smaller but longer lasting? That makes sense. I dated a girl once who said she was with a long skinny guy and she didn't like it as good, because he was pretty quick triggered.
My husband could barely last a few minutes. One time he even ejaculated as I was taking his pants off.
My boyfriend now lasts about 30 minutes. Not going to lie sometimes I wish my boyfriend was bigger. But he gets the job done.
If he came that quick, he better be ready to eat..haha...Or at least that's what mine would say...
RuggedAmerican
King bed
King bed
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 25, 2024 5:52 am

Re: Size Survey

Post by RuggedAmerican »

WHusband wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:50 am
Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:32 am
WHusband wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:13 am
Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:37 am
newwifenewlife wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:24 am
Jennyofboys wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 am ....then I met my husband and got married. He was 7.5” and very thick. My boyfriend now is 6.5” my husband was bigger but only lasted a few pushes. My guy now smaller but lasts so much longer.
I'm confused are you married now or not?

No. I have a boyfriend now.
So you prefer a little smaller but longer lasting? That makes sense. I dated a girl once who said she was with a long skinny guy and she didn't like it as good, because he was pretty quick triggered.
My husband could barely last a few minutes. One time he even ejaculated as I was taking his pants off.
My boyfriend now lasts about 30 minutes. Not going to lie sometimes I wish my boyfriend was bigger. But he gets the job done.
If he came that quick, he better be ready to eat..haha...Or at least that's what mine would say...
😂 When I go off quick, it's time for my fingers to do some work
Rugged American (as called by my European wife)
Liverrr
Queen bed
Queen bed
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Re: Size Survey

Post by Liverrr »

IntimateMoment wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:32 pm I think that is all very natural and part of who we are wired. Most people just refuse to admit the reaction to themselves or others. I certainly have felt a bit of arousal seeing a nude woman. Does not mean I want to have sex with her. Even more common for men I suspect as the penis is out there on display. We don't need to fear those feelings of arousal or think they have anything to do with being gay or even bi.
Totally agree …. We all have a curiosity factor in us: Some admit it while others don’t. Have to wonder are females more curious or males about others anatomy
Katydid
Double
Double
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:48 pm

Re: Size Survey

Post by Katydid »

My husband is the only man I have ever been with, so I don't care what his size is. It doesn't matter because there's no comparison. There's no availability of anything else. I know nothing else.

There was a difficult time in our marriage when my husband became unhappy with my breast size. He was under a lot of work stress and around some not so great guys at work who used a lot of porn. This was also during the time Game of Thrones and Spartacus were airing on TV. He was away from home for work, so he spent his off time watching shows like that, which features a lot of female nudity. So, he was seeing a lot of breasts. He had the audacity to tell me he wasn't attracted to me anymore and accused me of deliberately shrinking my breasts to displease him. I told him, "I might not have much, but what I have is yours. Take it or leave it." The weird thing is, though, that my overall body and breast size wasn't that much different than the women on Game of Thrones. Maybe a little looser from having children, but I've always managed to maintain an "old Hollywood hourglass figure."

That was well over a decade ago and now he says he loves my breasts. But, I admit those words still haunt me and there's still a level of distrust in it all. I give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't say I 100% trust him with myself because of it. I'm fully aware that, on some level, my body is a commodity that he was once willing to discard and he could discard it again if it doesn't live up to what he expects from it. Maybe that's not true, but I can't be sure, anymore.

I have no knowledge of whether or not different penis sizes would be more or less pleasurable for me.
eldorado
Queen bed
Queen bed
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am

Re: Size Survey

Post by eldorado »

Newwifeinlife was confused,so am I.I thought the name of this site was the "marriage" bed.
nuke11
Single
Single
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am

Re: Size Survey

Post by nuke11 »

It appears Jennyofboys has deleted her account.
Deleted User 4038

Re: Size Survey

Post by Deleted User 4038 »

Katydid wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:14 am My husband is the only man I have ever been with, so I don't care what his size is. It doesn't matter because there's no comparison. There's no availability of anything else. I know nothing else.

I have no knowledge of whether or not different penis sizes would be more or less pleasurable for me.
This is as God intended, except in the unfortunate situation of the death of a spouse. If we didn't worry about the world's standards, and the world's sexuality, a lot more marriages would be better off. If all of our only point of reference was the spouse God blessed us with, it would cause less problems.
I mean my wife is very pleasurable to me. Would others be more? I don't know. Would others be less? I don't know. And I'm happy not knowing. Would bigger men please her more? Would smaller please her less? She doesn't know, and isn't looking to find out. This is what marital intimacy is about. One man and one woman, uniquely each other's.
Lookin2Him
Queen bed
Queen bed
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am

Re: Size Survey

Post by Lookin2Him »

HubbyOfOne wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:33 am
Katydid wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:14 am My husband is the only man I have ever been with, so I don't care what his size is. It doesn't matter because there's no comparison. There's no availability of anything else. I know nothing else.

I have no knowledge of whether or not different penis sizes would be more or less pleasurable for me.
This is as God intended, except in the unfortunate situation of the death of a spouse. If we didn't worry about the world's standards, and the world's sexuality, a lot more marriages would be better off. If all of our only point of reference was the spouse God blessed us with, it would cause less problems.
I mean my wife is very pleasurable to me. Would others be more? I don't know. Would others be less? I don't know. And I'm happy not knowing. Would bigger men please her more? Would smaller please her less? She doesn't know, and isn't looking to find out. This is what marital intimacy is about. One man and one woman, uniquely each other's.
One more time I wish TMB had a "like" feature!! Excellent post and point of view!
Melgrace7
King bed
King bed
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:45 pm

Re: Size Survey

Post by Melgrace7 »

Re: Size Survey
Unread post Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:37 am

HubbyOfOne wrote: ↑
Katydid wrote: ↑
My husband is the only man I have ever been with, so I don't care what his size is. It doesn't matter because there's no comparison. There's no availability of anything else. I know nothing else.

I have no knowledge of whether or not different penis sizes would be more or less pleasurable for me.
This is as God intended, except in the unfortunate situation of the death of a spouse. If we didn't worry about the world's standards, and the world's sexuality, a lot more marriages would be better off. If all of our only point of reference was the spouse God blessed us with, it would cause less problems.
I mean my wife is very pleasurable to me. Would others be more? I don't know. Would others be less? I don't know. And I'm happy not knowing. Would bigger men please her more? Would smaller please her less? She doesn't know, and isn't looking to find out. This is what marital intimacy is about. One man and one woman, uniquely each other's.
One more time I wish TMB had a "like" feature!! Excellent post and point of view
Amen!!! Yes to this!

I only know my husbands size too and I am more than happy with it. He say it is not large and he has sometimes been unhappy with it though- I have to imagine this comes from teenage locker room and camp comparison stuff. I cannot convince him that whatever that all may be, I’m happy and grateful because it’s my opinion that that has shaped certainly our early years MB where he was eager to please, worked to do all he could with what we have to share , caused me no pain, and we fit together in a way that I have always easily O’d from PIV right from the start. I tell him look for some population wide stats on that, not all couples have that at all, why on EARTH would I change a thing about the setup we have? However, if I could, I would love to change his confidence in this area which drives me insane as I feel unheard in my genuine heartfelt reassurances and admiration for his member.

I hear katydid well on the comparison we women are often given regarding our breast sizes. I too have been told they are small despite being one cup size off requiring special sizes ie definitely above average statistically speaking. You couldn’t and wouldn’t tell a man to his face what we are expected to take on the chin in this way
Post Reply

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”