Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Period Panties Update

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
DoveGrey
California King
California King

Period Panties Update

Post by DoveGrey »

At the start of summer, I posted a question about period panties. After getting some input from people here and irl, I decided to give them a try. And I absolutely loved them.

But you know who else loved them? Yeast. Yeast absolutely adored them. They were yeast's favorite thing, actually. So I've basically been building up a yeast infection all summer, causing odd discomfort that affected our sex life. It would go away just in time for the new cycle to start. But no more!

Now, this could have been the brand or just the way my body reacted to it. But I thought I'd toss my tale of I-was-too-busy-to-figure-this-out-sooner into the ether so that others learn from my Not So Hot Summer Nights.
Wife of 22 years
2.6 lbs of 17.8 lost
Link+Zelda

Re: Period Panties Update

Post by Link+Zelda »

Any chance they might work better in cooler seasons, or is it not worth taking the risk?

(Sorry if that's a dude question, LOL.)
-Link+Zelda
DoveGrey
California King
California King

Post by DoveGrey »

I have wondered about that. I'm not going to be attempting it for a while, though. I'd love to have some time to not feel so physically irritated when Dh touches me. That whole "lie back and think of England" mentality has gone on for too long in my MB.

I'm inclined to think it's less to do with the heat and sweat and more to do with the decrease in "breathability", but I am curious.
Wife of 22 years
2.6 lbs of 17.8 lost
David
California King
California King

Post by David »

Might be a silly question but were you changing them frequently enough?
Maybe you need to change pants mid afternoon? This might allow you to use a pair that are thinner, which might help?

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”