Penis size

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
stagdoe
Double
Double

Re: Penis size

Post by stagdoe »

Not that it is, but when I'm really turned on, that thing feels like its 12" long! :D
firefly
Double
Double

Post by firefly »

When I was younger, I used to wish for a bigger member, longer and girthier. Now that i am older, I wish I were twice as girthy, though anal sex would be out then. My DW says I am the perfect size. Just one of those thought processes that I don't quite get about myself. Why girth would make me proud or happy I am girthy. Pro's and Con's - Girthier, would probably not satisfy that thinking, though I would like the opportunity, but the con would definitely be no anal sex, so my DW says. :o
stagdoe
Double
Double

Post by stagdoe »

I took it as a compliment when she told me how much I filled her up when it went in. I guess its probably better I don't analyze how much bigger/different it could be.
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

firefly wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:01 pm When I was younger, I used to wish for a bigger member, longer and girthier. Now that i am older, I wish I were twice as girthy, though anal sex would be out then. My DW says I am the perfect size. Just one of those thought processes that I don't quite get about myself. Why girth would make me proud or happy I am girthy. Pro's and Con's - Girthier, would probably not satisfy that thinking, though I would like the opportunity, but the con would definitely be no anal sex, so my DW says. :o
Yep. For that reason, anal sex is definitely off the table for us. We had enough trouble with vaginal sex as it was.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

stagdoe wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:21 pm Not that it is, but when I'm really turned on, that thing feels like its 12" long! :D
I know what you mean! One thing I’ve noticed is that the true penis extends back past the scrotum and along the perineum so in a sense it really is that long when fully aroused.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”