Resources for the "larger than average" groom or married man?

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Thomas
Double
Double

Re: Resources for the

Post by Thomas »

GeorgeB wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:38 am Plus weight loss can help with erection quality, stamina, etc.
As I understand it’s a fact that a belly fat pad is metabolically active in converting testosterone to estrogen with the anticipated negative effects on libido and erection quality. I can see many potential New Year’s resolutions among the male members here! 😅
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

Thomas wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:10 am
GeorgeB wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:38 am Plus weight loss can help with erection quality, stamina, etc.
As I understand it’s a fact that a belly fat pad is metabolically active in converting testosterone to estrogen with the anticipated negative effects on libido and erection quality. I can see many potential New Year’s resolutions among the male members here! 😅
Yes indeed. Great motivation for weight loss!
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

Update:

TIL why your penis gets smaller when you gain weight

It’s not what you think. I’ve known for a long time that you gain weight you lose some length, you lose weight and you get some back. I always thought it was obvious. More fat means a bigger fat pad and it covers up the penis. But that is only partially true.

I recently heard some weight loss stories of men and these guys gained a ton of length, way more than their fat pad. Turns out your penis is attached to some degree to your abdominal wall. When you gain weight specifically if your mid section, as your belly grows that wall moves to compensate and it is actually retracting your penis further into your body. The more you know. Science!
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

GeorgeB wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 am I recently heard some weight loss stories of men and these guys gained a ton of length, way more than their fat pad. Turns out your penis is attached to some degree to your abdominal wall. When you gain weight specifically if your mid section, as your belly grows that wall moves to compensate and it is actually retracting your penis further into your body. The more you know. Science!
Any chance something similar could affect the clotoris and a woman’s ability to orgasm during PIV (or ease of stimulation in general)?
-Link+Zelda
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

Link+Zelda wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm
GeorgeB wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 am I recently heard some weight loss stories of men and these guys gained a ton of length, way more than their fat pad. Turns out your penis is attached to some degree to your abdominal wall. When you gain weight specifically if your mid section, as your belly grows that wall moves to compensate and it is actually retracting your penis further into your body. The more you know. Science!
Any chance something similar could affect the clotoris and a woman’s ability to orgasm during PIV (or ease of stimulation in general)?
Interesting question. I’m not sure. Maybe, especially if fat kept the clitoris from being stimulated properly

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”