Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Favorite condom brand

What's available, do's and don'ts.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Happywed
Cot
Cot

Re: Favorite condom brand

Post by Happywed »

Caution Wear brand. Specifically the Caution Wear Iron Grip. Yes I am smaller than most so that style is the only good one for me.

I never recommend pharmacy or most retail stores. The mail order/online stores have way more choices and the hand packed style of selling without much retail packaging saves on the cost, along with bulk costs.
Graypoet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Graypoet »

When we used condums Trojan was our brand, bought at a discount pharmacy. I have noticed at Walmart that their shelves are bare or quit low of condums since the pandemic began.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2
footnassman
Double
Double

Post by footnassman »

Always disliked them....only used very sparingly in a 30+ yr marriage. Actually loved it when my wife developed an allergy to latex, so I could no longer wear them. Of course, we had children #s 3 and 4 after that time.....

:-)
dashrendar
Cot
Cot

Post by dashrendar »

If you don’t have to worry about any STDs, Trojan NaturaLamb condoms are the way to go. They feel great and will help prevent pregnancy, however they do not provide any protection against sexual transmitted infections.
oldiesradio
Double
Double

Post by oldiesradio »

Asking me for my favorite brand of condom is like asking me what is my favorite brand of frozen brussels sprouts? There really is no answer I care to give.

Really hated them and rarely used them. Knowing I'd have to wear one made the whole experience less than satisfying. My ex was a big fan of the Today Sponge fortunately (and had some physical issues where it was not all that easy for her to get pregnant anyhow).

Marriage #2 we're at an age where it does not matter.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

We used condoms for at least 10 years when we were younger, never really bothered me other than having to get them at the store. I know an older couple, late 60's that have been married 40 years and they use condoms just to cut down on the mess, they are both neat freaks. The husband said they rarely have sex without one.

We used Skyn mostly.

Return to “Birth Control”