Who puts condom on?

What's available, do's and don'ts.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Who puts condom on?

Post by Tantalum »

On the handful of occasions when we tried them, my wife put them on.
We both find them a passion killer so we decided they weren’t for us.
In fact my wife hated the experience so much said she would rather have a surprise baby than use condoms. :D
Tom312
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tom312 »

brickbat wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:39 am We used condoms for 20 years and I always put them on as the trick to wearing a condom for a man for maximum sensitivity is to first lube your member then apply the condom leaving about an inch of the condom loose at the glans end and also lubing the condom on its exterior once on. Condoms applied in that fashion feel more natural and actually move like foreskin over the glans area and also the shaft.

I dont think my wife could have gone thru all the hoops I have described.

Finally, Natural Lamb condoms were worth the money in sensitivity for me as a man. Expensive, but definitely worth it. Appropriate fit is another matter to assess in a man's pleasure. A too tight condom is a killer of male pleasure.

Thank God for vasectomies.
I put them on the same way. Lube on shaft and inside the condom before putting it on and leaving space at the glans all make it feel better. DW likes me to be ready with the condom on when she gives a hand job. For sex need to apply lube to outside of the condom
morethannot
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by morethannot »

DW didn't like the way the pill made her feel so until we were done having kids, we used condoms. I totals about the first 11 years of our marriage. We never felt they impeded our enjoyment in any way.

DW put it on me normally. It was part of the fun.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Tantalum wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am ...
In fact my wife hated the experience so much said she would rather have a surprise baby than use condoms. :D
:o That's saying a lot. Not the choice I would make. Both my wife and I would take a condom over a baby any day (and she hates them), especially if DW or I had the ability to make babies. I don't want to be in my mid-70's and DW in her mid-60's with a kid finishing HS.
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Tantalum »

newwifenewlife wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:42 am
Tantalum wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am ...
:o That's saying a lot. Not the choice I would make. Both my wife and I would take a condom over a baby any day (and she hates them), especially if DW or I had the ability to make babies. I don't want to be in my mid-70's and DW in her mid-60's with a kid finishing HS.
I guess it sounds a bit extreme and maybe after a surprise baby my wife would have changed her mind but to be fair I have to add that she had quite enjoyed being pregnant with baby number 1 and had an easy time giving birth, so she was fairly relaxed about the idea at the time.
It wasn’t until she was in her mid-forties that the idea of a surprise baby started to worry her, she felt like she was getting too old for such an event. But it didn’t happen and we no longer need to worry.

Return to “Birth Control”