Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Favorite condom brand

What's available, do's and don'ts.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Jpops
King bed
King bed

Favorite condom brand

Post by Jpops »

First of all, condoms suck and I’m so looking forward to when we don’t have to use them anymore. That being said, it what works best for us right now. Our stash is running low and we are getting ready to restock. In our last batch we got some glow in the dark for fun, but they ended up being thicker and I could feel even less sensation. So I pose this question: what’s your favorite condom brand/type? Have you found one with good sensitivity?
BroadSword
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Favorite condom brand

Post by BroadSword »

We only use condoms for fun so I usually aim for cost effective rather than brand.  Saying that, I've found the Lifestyles brand at Wal-Mart is pretty good.  I usually buy the variety pack which includes ribbed and ultra-thin which are my favorites to use.

By the way, I like the idea of the glow in the dark ones you mentioned.  I'll have to pick up a pack of those, they sound like a lot of fun :).  What brand were they?
Jpops
King bed
King bed

Post by Jpops »

We got them from undercovercondoms.com. They don’t have much branding on them, but they are called Night Light.
Elevation
California King
California King

Post by Elevation »

My wife (we think) has a latex allergery so we looked into Skyn and haven't turned back.  They are strong and thin and can feel amazing.  Bonus: They qualify for health savings accounts and are in the health savings store!
David
California King
California King

Post by David »

Try myone. The UK distribiutor is at www.theyfit.co.uk from where you can link to a US distributor if you're not in the UK. They come in different sizes, which really does make a difference.
Jpops
King bed
King bed

Post by Jpops »

I like the idea of a more custom fit! They were sold out on the main website, but available in the US! Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll have to order some and provide a review.
Jpops
King bed
King bed

Post by Jpops »

As promised, here’s my review. Excellent fit, nice and snug. Definitely better feel! The sizing guide is easy to use once you figure it out. They suggested getting a few sizes close to your measurement to try just in case, but I opted to just get a few in my “size” as a trial. Will definitely order more! I only wish they had a few specialty items. Wifey seems to like textured condoms, and I aim to please!
Copper
Single
Single

Post by Copper »

We’ve used Durex (bought a variety bucket and used them all except the flavored), Trojan (don’t remember the type, they were placed in our car before driving off to our honeymoon :) ), and most recently Skyn. We liked Skyn because they were thinner
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

for us, we really like most of the Magnum condoms, especially the XL and the Bareback. We also liked the feel of Lambskins, but the size inconsistency and expense were kind of an issue.
zephyr
Single
Single

Post by zephyr »

Don't have enough points to just comment yet, so I'll have to make an answer.  Otherwise  I would just second @Elevation that Skyn is great!

Return to “Birth Control”