App for flirting & sexting spouse?

What marriage resources have been helpful or encouraging to you?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
footnassman
King bed
King bed

Re: App for flirting & sexting spouse?

Post by footnassman »

GeorgeB wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:38 am
footnassman wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:51 am
GeorgeB wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:48 am We use an app called Tuned. All of our sexting and image sharing is done through it, and it works very well! It also has passcode lock and lets you blur photos you send to help with privacy.
Do the images UNblur when they are received?
Yes, if you click on them.
Sounds fun!!! Of course, the cynic in me says that info ALWAYS ends up in someone else's hands....
RedsPastor
Double
Double

Post by RedsPastor »

DW and I use a free app called "Between". On all app stores. The photos can be saved within the app itself, and the app can be passcode locked. The app works with gif's, emoji's, etc. Also works like a normal messaging app. And it only works with two people, so you never send that accidental message (speaking from experience).
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. -- 1 Corinithians 15:10
TheAccountant
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by TheAccountant »

I personally recommend the Ultimate Intimacy app. I found it a good value as well as you can buy it once and be done vs some others apps requiring annual fees or are much more expensive overall. Plus this is all in one as well as far as apps goes.
MrMarried
California King
California King

Post by MrMarried »

My wife i away. My wife suggested getting a bit erotic on video chat on WhatsApp, probably about the time she was ovulating. We are both a bit concerned about Facebook engineers having access to that sort of thing. I read a while back Google banned engineers from listening in to Google Chat, meaning they had been doing it. They can hear us when we are sleeping. They can hear us when we are awake....

Maybe I should get a broken microwave oven to put the phones in at night.
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

footnassman wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:39 am
GeorgeB wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:38 am
footnassman wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:51 am
GeorgeB wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:48 am We use an app called Tuned. All of our sexting and image sharing is done through it, and it works very well! It also has passcode lock and lets you blur photos you send to help with privacy.
Do the images UNblur when they are received?
Yes, if you click on them.
Sounds fun!!! Of course, the cynic in me says that info ALWAYS ends up in someone else's hands....
True. You should of course do what you’re comfortable with. We generally avoid sending images with faces for that reason.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."

Return to “Marriage Books, Resources, Blogs, Sites”