Outlandish...but Worth a Shot

Low or no sex drive?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Re: Outlandish...but Worth a Shot

Post by proverbs519man »

Olorin wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:11 am My order should arrive in a couple of days. DW and I will look for some cologne to mask any potentially disagreeable smell. No matter the outcome, it will be an interesting experiment and certainly 'worth a shot' (or two).

I wonder if the people at QC supply know there are people ordering this product who have no intention of breeding hogs. I also am curious how many other couples have discovered this libido 'hack'. If @proverbs915man's experience is typical, I would think this information would be more widely known.
I agree, which is why I was skeptical in the first place. However, it was not an immediate effect and I also suspect that most of the products packaged for humans dillute the ingredient a lot. So if it wasn't for the fact I had some trust in the studies and a sense of adventure, I never would have gotten to the explosive level.

I really did try to think of any other factor that could have caused the shift. I even wondered if the wife was pregnant for a bit as a possibility (she's not). And when I stopped using it there was a marked difference.

At this point my wife can tell if I have it on or not and she prefers me with it to the point the other day she made me turn around after pulling out of the driveway to go in a put it on. She says she much prefers feeling that draw towards me.
Mr. Wonderful?
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Mr. Wonderful? »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 am Well things are definitely very wet around here.
So, how is the ol' pumphouse holding up with all this "weather" you are having? :lol:
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

I am a red blooded man in late 30s...my penis is doing just fine lol.
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

Although I did have the new experience of not being able to have an orgasm. But I also have never had intercourse 5 times within about 6 hours before.
Single
Single

Post by 90 »

Oh, what the hey. I ordered bottle. It made laugh anyway. I will let you all know if it appears to do anything.

Apparently some people can smell it, and some people can't.
Mr. Wonderful?
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Mr. Wonderful? »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:15 am I am a red blooded man in late 30s...my penis is doing just fine lol.
Awsome! Enjoy this season and may it continue for many years. I'm right in the same age group and have great health, but my arousal ability began to cough and sputter about 5 years ago and my refractory period has increased dramatically. I am pretty certain this was/is due to lower back issues that affect the nerves that just happen to be connected to the "pumphouse" region. Anyway, my point is, treasure this season because there is never a guarantee on how long it will last.
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

Exactly!

I agree. Although I will still have working hands and tongue lol.
Ron
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Ron »

Olorin wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:11 am I wonder if the people at QC supply know there are people ordering this product who have no intention of breeding hogs.
I wondering about things like that too. There is a local farm supply store and I noticed they sell three or four types of horse riding crops. I read some reviews online about their crops and noticed many of the reviews were eluding to not using them on a horse. A couple of reviews said something like "makes a loud noise without causing a lot of pain, lots of bedroom fun". "Gets his attention" when I use it on him.
Olorin
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Olorin »

I've been checking out some websites that discuss and sell colognes that contain pheromones. Some of them sell for over $100! I think many of these products are blends of different pheromones, and I wonder how their efficacy compares to that of a cologne based on a single pheromone. I had no idea there were so many choices on the market!
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

The products made for humans are very suspect to me since you do not know how much of the active ingredient is present.

Since the farm product is utilitarian it is a different situation.

I am really happy more people bought it just cause I can have my curiosity settled about if this is some scientific breakthrough.

But hey, if it works out for all of you, maybe we can all get in on a rebranding and start an mlm business. It could be the next essential oils.

Return to “Lack of Desire”