Intimate Rose Kegel Weights — Journal

Can't orgasm, delayed orgasm, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Intimate Rose Kegel Weights — Journal

Post by strawberryblonde »

Urination frequency is some thing I personally have not had a problem with, in fact, I need to be intentional about emptying my bladder more often.

In regards to control, I was unable to stop a heavy stream before I started the weights, but that is improving. I really didn’t have much trouble with leakage, but what I did have is gone.

Other than the hassle of getting slightly goopy once a day, this takes literally no effort at all. Results could be gained more quickly if one added some Kegels or light exercise, but it works even without. It’s really kind of amazing.
benny
California King
California King

Post by benny »

Thanks, I'll pass this along to her. So far I haven't been able to convince her to try them.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by strawberryblonde »

Yesterday marked two months with my Kegel weights. I just switched to weight #5. It didn’t take weeks to strengthen my grip on weight #4, I just didn’t switch when I could have.

DH is consistently pleased with my progress. He feels resistance upon entry and contact/pressure in the vaginal canal. No more “hot dog flying down the hallway!” :lol: and 🙌🏻

As for me, I feel that resistance, too, and it’s good. I’ve not experienced orgasm other than the one I had when we first started the weights, but that’s due to other factors. I probably need patience and better communication to get that back, along with some hormones and a little brain/heart surgery, as well. ;) There are a lot of factors at play there.

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”