Parkinsons and Orgasm

Can't orgasm, delayed orgasm, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Parkinsons and Orgasm

Post by overtherainbow »

My DW was diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease in 2014 and has been coping well, with low dose medication. She's recently been realising that as she approaches climax, she feels as though the Parkinsons symptoms are suddenly much worse. It's scary for her, although can get beyond it to be pleasurable. This causes her to be reluctant towards sex, even though she longs for our closeness.

I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience or knowledge/advice, so I can help her better?

Many thanks.
Beaglebag
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Parkinsons and Orgasm

Post by Beaglebag »

overtherainbow
Single
Single

Post by overtherainbow »

Thanks so much for this link. It's the best article I've seen on this subject and, as you say, sounds very promising.
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Post by overtherainbow »

I shared the article with DW and she had seen it recently also and was encouraged.

She said, "I just long for not feeling like I'm out of control when we make love - I feel like my body will give way!" It's the scary feeling as though the Parkinsons suddenly got much worse as she approaches climax.

I'd love to be able to help her find a way to deal with it. Thanks.
johnnyutah
Double
Double

Post by johnnyutah »

Praying you and your DW will be able to find answers for this. Thank you for your courageous posting OTR. God bless you and her.
rediron
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by rediron »

Hi,
I have meniere's disease, which includes dizziness, the possibility of drop attacks - where you uncontrollably fall, and other symptoms. I post what follows with trepidation, as I do not know your DWs symptoms. I, on a meniere's forum, I read several posts by a lady I thought and still think was amazing, and an enormous blessing to her DH. Her orgasms, especially WOT would trigger a meniere's episode ( dizziness, disorienting, loss of control, etc). She stated she learned to let go, and throw herself into the episode, and ride it out over the orgasm, like some transcendental stallion. She learned to love it. I don't know what symptoms she has that get worse. And as said I post with trepidation. If this is "off", ignore.
Later
Rediron

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”