Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Morning-Wood Issues

Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, delay...
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
RedsPastor
Single
Single

Re: Morning-Wood Issues

Post by RedsPastor »

MrMarried wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:16 am
If you are having erections for sex, I don't think you should worry about it. If that isn't working, I think the doctors test by having you put a roll of stamps on your penis to see if they break over night, or something that looks like that. If they still have rolls of 1 cent stamps, you might be able to do that yourself.
Funny, this is what my GP said. I am able to get and maintain and erection without problems. He did do a blood draw to check my T levels, just to eliminate that possibility, but he said that, as I am able to become erect "on demand" (his words), that he doesn't think that I have any problems. Interestingly enough, he said it's actually a misnomer that all healthy men should be waking with an erection. As there are a number of factors at play in me medically that I'm on meds for, he said the fact that I could get one was an indication that he believes things are fine.
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. -- 1 Corinithians 15:10

Return to “Male Orgasm Difficulties/Erectile Dysfunction”