BHRT Doc

Female hormones and replacement therapies
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Crow
California King
California King

Re: BHRT Doc

Post by Crow »

Shrinking testicles can be avoided by adding some HCG. Apparently, some men supposedly feel better with the added HCG since it mimicks the body’s natural lutenizing hormone. Other men forgo the HCG and consider the testicle shrinkage as merely a cosmetic side effect. HCG is low risk, but there is added cost. The FDA made it harder to find a couple of years back, so it’s more likely expensive now.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Crow wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:34 pm Shrinking testicles can be avoided by adding some HCG. Apparently, some men supposedly feel better with the added HCG since it mimicks the body’s natural lutenizing hormone. Other men forgo the HCG and consider the testicle shrinkage as merely a cosmetic side effect. HCG is low risk, but there is added cost.
It didn't work for my husband.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Crow
California King
California King

Post by Crow »

SeekingChange wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:45 pmIt didn't work for my husband.
He got shrinkage while on HCG? It has worked for me at 300 IU every other day.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Crow wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 am He got shrinkage while on HCG? It has worked for me at 300 IU every other day.
Correct. They kept upping the dosage until they said they couldn't anymore. And then they tried to talk him into continuing it because "some men experience pain or discomfort off of it."
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
hoosier52
King bed
King bed

Post by hoosier52 »

It is not easy to find a COMPETENT BHRT doctor because most Doctors receive little or no training on hormone replacement and are way behind the science.

I suffered through the lack of training and knowledge until I found Defy Medical. They are THE best in the country in my opinion. They tested me and got me dialed in and the symptoms of low T went away. Same for my wife.

When Covid hit, I changed to a NP who does BHRT. She mainly does the seed implants but was good with me continuing the same plan I had with Defy. IMO, the injections are MUCH better than the seed implants and MUC cheaper.

As for HCG, I use it and it has helped increase my T levels and also, I believe, my sensitivity. It's hard and pricey to get it in the US. I sue ReliableRX in India. Much cheaper, great service, great products, no issues with payment and no script necessary. It's mostly all made in India anyway.

Return to “Her Hormones”