Nude photos/movies

Ageing brings changes - some good, some not so much.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Mike smith
California King
California King

Nude photos/movies

Post by Mike smith »

Among seniors, those whose bodies are well past their prime, do you have nude photos or movies of you and or your spouse taken when you were young.? If so how do you feel about them? If not do you regret not having them? I don’t and it is one of my great regrets in life that I don’t.
DesertDweller
California King
California King

Re: Nude photos/movies

Post by DesertDweller »

We have many, and don’t regret taking ‘em a bit! We still get them out and look at them now & then together! DW used to look at them much more often, when I was still working and away from home for weeks or more. ;)
Crow
California King
California King

Post by Crow »

Past my prime? I'm 56, if that counts!

We have tons of photos and videos, including explicit ones from our honeymoon. We've screened those out from the regular honeymoon photos that we show others. We absolutely love them and are grateful that they exist.

All of our videos exists on hard drives. I've placed edited copies of favorites onto DVDs for convenient viewing on a TV screen in the living room or the bedroom.

All of our photos also exist on hard drives. I've printed out special ones. My wife picked out a special black leather photo album for our spicy photos. I've also created various special cards and booklets with various photos, usually for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, or Valentine's day.
Last edited by Crow on Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

How long ago was your honeymoon?

Return to “Sex for Boomers”