Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Ageing brings changes - some good, some not so much.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Re: Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Post by overtherainbow »

Both early 60s, both still working as Pastors and both love sex - I'm the higher drive, but DW willing for me to lead her futher. However we have a big house and 5 kids who gravitate back here 😳. One has been home for too long and we know it's time for him, in his 30s, to fly the nest.

We can't wait to be 'empty nesters' again - we were that for a few months some years ago, so we know what a blessing it is. We can't wait to develop our love making beyond last thing at night.

Currently a couple of times a week but aiming for much more when we have the place to ourselves. 😁
Ron
California King
California King

Re: Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Post by Ron »

overtherainbow wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:51 am Both early 60s, both still working as Pastors and both love sex - I'm the higher drive, but DW willing for me to lead her futher. However we have a big house and 5 kids who gravitate back here 😳. One has been home for too long and we know it's time for him, in his 30s, to fly the nest.

We can't wait to be 'empty nesters' again - we were that for a few months some years ago, so we know what a blessing it is. We can't wait to develop our love making beyond last thing at night.

Currently a couple of times a week but aiming for much more when we have the place to ourselves. 😁
That is so awesome! And twice a week is good. Sex during the day with an empty house is nice too. You have more energy.
Irnmyk
King bed
King bed

Post by Irnmyk »

I might as well get on record in this thread - not that I haven't said any of this in other threads.

Me, 75, DW 69, empty nesters for over 10 years, and looking back to PaulB's post on the first page of this thread, what he says at the end in bold is me/us.
PaulB wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:27 am
BTW, you didn't ask, but I'd say we're having the best sex of our lives these days!
We attribute that to a perfect storm of HRT/TRT, Covid banishment (means among other things, working from home now plus the rest of all of it), learning and coaching from TMB as well as both of us being in relatively good health and fitness.

Our frequency is 5-6 times per week. I liked what one poster said in that his DW's drive had gone from medium to high. True here too. I've always been high, and now, I wouldn't take even odds on which one of us is the higher.

With some coaching from others on TMB, we are trying new things that we had never done, but we aren't into all that we read here.

I've said it before, and I'll repeat it here now, repeating the words of PaulB - we are having the best sex of our lives these days. DW said to me just within the hour that she hopes that we can maintain our health and status so that this can continue for us for a long time. I do too.
Mike smith
Single
Single

Post by Mike smith »

I am 80 yrs old married but Spouse imposed sexless for over half of a very long marriage. I masturbate at least once a week, usually more sometimes two or three times. I contribute that to over two decades of testosterone therapy.
bandaddie
Double
Double

Post by bandaddie »

We both are approaching 70 years. We married at age 21.
She suffers from a severe form of Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease. She can not walk unaided. Her hearing is reduced to about 2% in one ear and zero in the other. She is totally blind in one eye. When we met, she was a model and fashion buyer/sales. She was also a highly skilled, classically trained first soprano and devoted to herself to singing Gospel and other sacred forms, turning down offers to sing secular music.
Due to combat wounds, I have a cardiac arrhythmia which does interfere, at times, all aspects of life and with sex. I also have had 21 broken bones. I work hard to keep myself in peak physical and emotional health for my body belongs to my wife plus I must be at my best at all times to give her the care she needs.
We make love every night, though, for me, climax occurs but 2 to 3 times a week.
Before she became ill, we had made sex a daily occurrence, when I was state-side, so we simply maintained that routine. We communicate with each other in an honest, open and close manner.
Our active sexuality and faith keeps her beautiful. I am certain she misses singing, for the disease took her vocal control.
I remind her, at every opportunity, she is still to beautiful, sexy girl I married.
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Post by overtherainbow »

bandaddie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 pm We both are approaching 70 years. We married at age 21.
She suffers from a severe form of Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease. She can not walk unaided. Her hearing is reduced to about 2% in one ear and zero in the other. She is totally blind in one eye. When we met, she was a model and fashion buyer/sales. She was also a highly skilled, classically trained first soprano and devoted to herself to singing Gospel and other sacred forms, turning down offers to sing secular music.
Due to combat wounds, I have a cardiac arrhythmia which does interfere, at times, all aspects of life and with sex. I also have had 21 broken bones. I work hard to keep myself in peak physical and emotional health for my body belongs to my wife plus I must be at my best at all times to give her the care she needs.
We make love every night, though, for me, climax occurs but 2 to 3 times a week.
Before she became ill, we had made sex a daily occurrence, when I was state-side, so we simply maintained that routine. We communicate with each other in an honest, open and close manner.
Our active sexuality and faith keeps her beautiful. I am certain she misses singing, for the disease took her vocal control.
I remind her, at every opportunity, she is still to beautiful, sexy girl I married.
This is so moving: you've both been to he'll and back, but still prioritise and clearly enjoy a vibrant sex life. What an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing. ::clap ::clap
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

overtherainbow wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:17 pm
bandaddie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 pm We both are approaching 70 years. We married at age 21.
This is so moving: you've both been to he'll and back, but still prioritise and clearly enjoy a vibrant sex life. What an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing. ::clap ::clap
What a great inspiration! Making love daily, connecting and taking that special time for each other!
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

I had to 😁 when I saw this thread pop-up! Now in my 8th decade and I’ve been on TMB so long that when I first joined, I wasn’t a Senior. Proves that we keep on learning as we grow older! 😀😀

Return to “Sex for Boomers”