Breast issues after children

Any sexual problems or difficulties not listed in a specific section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
cogit8
Cot
Cot

Breast issues after children

Post by cogit8 »

So my wife has had issues post having kids (seven from last). Soreness/pain at times around the breast. So in LM there’s no touching them pretty much at all. She’s in a good spot now so I thought about asking but not sure.

Trying to respect her body but also I feel it stops the experience at times. Just because it’s been such a hard no

Any thoughts on how to broach the subject or be creative?
LuckyInLove
California King
California King

Re: Breast issues after children

Post by LuckyInLove »

Does she notice a pattern to the soreness? Is it the entire breast or just the nipples? I’m assuming she’s not currently breastfeeding?

It could be hormonal relating to her cycle and/or fibrocystic breast disease. Not sure what can be done, besides her telling you when they don’t hurt. Gentle handling rather than squeezing and pinching is best. Cupping them with your hands can still be fun without causing her pain. Wearing a sports bra with a thick band under the breasts is better than underwire.
cogit8
Cot
Cot

Post by cogit8 »

It’s kind of like painful lumps that were looked at. They were fine. But the breast all together is like a no fly zone because she could produce milk all these years later.

But after reading a poster on “breast play” and that her husband never touches but comments and her obvious feelings on that, I wondered if I needed to bring it up?
MiddleMan
King bed
King bed

Post by MiddleMan »

Not sure if this applies, but my wife had soreness and cysts(?) and her doctor told her to cut back on her caffeine. That worked. She didn't like it, but she can tell if she's had too much as her breasts will get tender again.
DoveGrey
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by DoveGrey »

cogit8 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:11 pm But the breast all together is like a no fly zone because she could produce milk all these years later.
This is an interesting statement that I'd like to know more about before responding. Is she still producing milk? Even a slight amount? The answer to that question would change my approach to this topic. It's uncommon, but not unheard of. And I have to say as a woman who breastfed for a total of 26 months, any milk production would instantly shut down the above-the-waist party for me.

Here's some reading on it in case she is still lactating.
https://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply ... actorrhea/
Full Push-up Count: 5
Backpacking season, here I come!
cogit8
Cot
Cot

Post by cogit8 »

Our last kid is seven. From my understanding any sucking would produce milk, or it’s a fear. I broached the subject with her to no reply.

She had a bump scare two years ago which all returned normal in scans. So I think there’s just an overall fear, which I said in my first post I’m trying to respect

Return to “Other Sexual Changes, Challenges Difficulties”