TMB STUFF!

News, happenings, and other stuff you might want to know about.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

TMB STUFF!

Post by PaulB »

Fifteen or more years ago there was a discussion the boards about making sexy T-shirts for couples. But there was no good way to do that well and at a reasonable cost. We have watched the technology develop and a couple of years ago it become a possibility.

And so I would like to announce the opening of a TMB Etsy shop. We currently have T-shirts and coffee mugs with more to come. Purchases will help fund TMB, including these message boards.

Some items are very much private flirty invitations, others can be worn in public to give marriage two thumbs up.

Give it a look, favourite it, and if you find something you like, go for it. This link will give you 10% off through the end of the year.

There is also a link at the bottom of every page, but it won't give you the discount.
SeekingChange

Re: TMB STUFF!

Post by SeekingChange »

Can I suggest giving v-necks as an option?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Return to “Board Announcements”