When in your dating relationship did you first kiss?

What limits should we set before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
SLS
California King
California King

Re: When in your dating relationship did you first kiss?

Post by SLS »

DW gave me a peck on my head while we were dating but we didn't kiss on the lips until after "I do's" were exchanged.
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
Love and Theft
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Love and Theft »

It took a while, like 5th or 6th date.
Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Olorin »

I honestly can't remember when DW and I first kissed. It was probably within a month or so of the first date.
Texaslemon
Single
Single

Post by Texaslemon »

My husband and I met on vacation and did 2 dates on said vacation. We were long distance for a month after that, and then by our "fourth date" (in person) we had our first kiss. It was my first and his second.
Beaglebag
Double
Double

Post by Beaglebag »

April 15! 😂😂😂. He also came back from a deployment on April 15 a couple years later, so that date has positive connotations for us 😉. We were dating but already talking about marriage at that point. It definitely started intense feelings for me, so I was glad we waited that long.
strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by strawberryblonde »

We had been spending a lot of time together before we were dating. We actually talked about when our first kiss might happen, and when it did, it was perfect. Forty years later we still try to replicate it. 🙂
MrEden
King bed
King bed

Post by MrEden »

We were dating exclusively. Had known each other about three months, and been practically inseparable for one.

It sort of just happened. It was very comfortable and natural. Our situation wasn't typical because she was from another country. Her culture is much more conservative in such matters. I figured if I ever got to kiss her, it would be after engagement, if things ever went that far. But the next thing I knew, she stuck her tongue down my throat! It turns out it was her first kiss too. I am happy to say that we ended up married.

Ohtexasyeah, have you discussed premarital sex, and are you in agreement? That would be good to do before having an intimate kiss.

Return to “Sexual Limits (Engaged)”