What's Visible to Guests?

Rules, how-to’s, and FAQ. Have a question about how the boards work? Here's an answer.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

What's Visible to Guests?

Post by strawberryblonde »

Sorry, I was hoping to find this info in the quick-start guide, but I'm missing something. When I peruse the forum without logging in first, I see all of the same threads that I see when I am logged in. Other than the subscription user-groups like ministry wives, cancer, etc, are there topics/threads that are off limits to guests? Or might a non-member that I have invited to the forum be able to read my posts? Thanks for being patient with me. :)
SeekingChange

Re: What's Visible to Guests?

Post by SeekingChange »

I just logged out and not all the forums were visible... "On Topic Chit-chat" was one I was specifically looking for, and the "Prayers for Marriage" was unseen. If you look at the top of each forum, it says what CAN and CANNOT be seen in a pink/red box. If you find one that says it CANNOT be seen, but you are sure it can be seen as a guest, let us know and an admin can go in and fix it.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

Thank you, SC. I should have been more specific and asked if there was a visual clue in the list of categories, or some other way to tell without going through all of them individually. I wish there was a way to post double anonymously. :)
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

strawberryblonde wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:43 pm I wish there was a way to post double anonymously.
For the future, there is this option for anyone... Anonymity for the Anonymous.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
footnassman
Hammock
Hammock

Post by footnassman »

just had to say.....

.....DANG.....not what I thought this was going to be a discussion of......

:-)
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

footnassman wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:50 am just had to say.....

.....DANG.....not what I thought this was going to be a discussion of......

:-)
And this made me realize I should move it to the better fitting forum. :lol:
strawberryblonde
Queen bed
Queen bed

SeekingChange wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 pm For the future, there is this option for anyone... Anonymity for the Anonymous.
Thank you. I knew I had seen that thread at one time in the past but could not locate it.

I’m not worried about anyone using a search engine to identify me. I just don’t want my daughter to look around here and say,”This sounds like Mom. …Oh! It IS Mom!” :oops:
LovingHimAlways
Hammock
Hammock

Post by LovingHimAlways »

strawberryblonde wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:40 am
SeekingChange wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 pm For the future, there is this option for anyone... Anonymity for the Anonymous.
Thank you. I knew I had seen that thread at one time in the past but could not locate it.

I’m not worried about anyone using a search engine to identify me. I just don’t want my daughter to look around here and say,”This sounds like Mom. …Oh! It IS Mom!” :oops:
This is exactly the reason I am still debating whether to mention this site to my daughter. I do try to be careful and not mention any identifying details in my posts but, I still worry that she would "recognize" Mom.. :lol:

This site is such a wonderful, clean resource about married sex that i feel bad not telling her about it. Still I waffle.... :lol:
Irnmyk
Blanket on a secluded beach!
Blanket on a secluded beach!

Post by Irnmyk »

We've told one daughter about the 'dot com' site, but not this forum (the dot net site). One can quickly find this site if one is rummaging around on the dot com site - that's how I found it. I suspect that if she ever finds it, she'll recognize me quickly.

Were we to be confronted by her (or any other child), we'd just say that they have parents that love each other in a God ordained marriage, and want to share what we have, and be of whatever help that we could be for others, including them, (now that they are wise to us). We'd love to know that they have as satisfying of a sex life that we have, but obviously, we can't/won't ask.

Return to “Rules, How To's and FAQ's”