Squeamishness regarding location

Is it a sin or a way to help control sex drive before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Re: Squeamishness regarding location

Post by Lightbulb »

old socks were my go to from about 15 on. My Mom used to think the dryer must been eating clothes because she never could find matches for all my socks. Sometimes I would 'wear' the sock like a condom, sometimes I would drape the sock over my penis and do a back and forth motion like I was shining a shoe. The first year I started masturbating, I was just using the top sheet on the bed, kind of doing that same shoe shine motion. And then I would just sleep on the other side of the bed. I was never particularly squeamish about the semen. It seemed like the essence of life to me.
DesertDweller
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DesertDweller »

My problem back then, was the amount of cum I’d produce, as well as the amount of pressure. Because of the size of the mess, and the area it could cover, I usually jacked off in the shower. Automatic cleanup! If I got the urge at night, I’d head to the bathroom, and shoot into the sink. Many times at night, I’d just sneak out to the backyard somewhere, and fertilize the grass! :lol:
LovingHimAlways
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LovingHimAlways »

Ron wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:42 am
One day I came home from school, my mom had cleaned and rearranged my room some. She told me she left me a present. When I looked around the room, I saw a small trash can with a metal lid and a box of tissues on the night stand. Later I found the used toliet papers were gone from the nightstand. Kind of embarrassing!!! But I had a great mom.
This was such a great way for Mom to handle it rather than making a big deal out of it and embarrassing you. You do have a cool Mom. :)
Better...Understanding
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Better...Understanding »

I just used my PJ bottoms & didn't worry too much.
Make It Your Highest Priority For Daily Best Loving & Enjoying . . .
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:57 am
This was such a great way for Mom to handle it rather than making a big deal out of it and embarrassing you. You do have a cool Mom. :)
Yes, my mom was sweet about it. She gave me a sex book around age 12 or so that talked about everything you can think of, masturbation, oral sex, regular sex. Sex drives. I would say she was very sex positive.
Hamga
Double
Double

Post by Hamga »

I never was squeamish about it. Normally would jack off into a tissue, the shower, sink, toilet, my hand, etc. Didn't really matter where, but usually cleaned up after.

Return to “Masturbation (Engaged)”