Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

How did/do you do it? Edited for clarity

Is it a sin or a way to help control sex drive before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Christopher980
Double
Double

How did/do you do it? Edited for clarity

Post by Christopher980 »

EDIT: I should probably make my post a bit clearer: As a young home schooled boy/man, living in a house with six other people; currently living with my mother and youngest brother. How did ya'll handle Masturbating with other people in the house? How do you keep a positive body image while doing it? Where were the most comfortable places for you to do it, and how did you clean up? I've only used the bathroom, but I want to be more comfortable with my own body and be able to clean up properly. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Original post below:

Whenever I do the deed, it's usually in the bathroom. Shower or toilet, usually. Makes for an easy clean-up.
I want to be comfortable enough to do it in my own room, so I thought I'd ask; Where did/do ya'll tend to masturbate?

I'm trying to be more positive about my body, less nervous about doing it. But growing up in a house with four other siblings didn't make it easy.
Twue_Wuv
California King
California King

Re: How did/do you do it? Edited for clarity

Post by Twue_Wuv »

You can try not masturbating. I didn't do it while I was single and I survived. Just a suggestion. To each his own. No judgement here.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

Ok, I'm just going to throw out a couple thoughts in the form of questions. I don't need the answers, but I'm hoping they might help you solve your own dilemma.

You are an adult & I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you contribute to the home & aren't free loading.

Where do you change your clothes?
Do you have your own room?

If you don't have your own room and you're planning on becoming engaged in the future, taking steps to cut the apron strings should be made now.

If you do have your own room, Is there a lock on your door? If not, why? It's easy enough to buy a bathroom type locking door knob & put it in.

Hopefully this can help you create your own space to start becoming your own person.

As a mom, it's hard to let go, but it's necessary.
If you plan on being the head of a marriage in the future, start preparing yourself now.
Christopher980
Double
Double

Post by Christopher980 »

Beccaloo wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:41 pm Ok, I'm just going to throw out a couple thoughts in the form of questions. I don't need the answers, but I'm hoping they might help you solve your own dilemma.

You are an adult & I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you contribute to the home & aren't free loading.

Where do you change your clothes?
Do you have your own room?

If you don't have your own room and you're planning on becoming engaged in the future, taking steps to cut the apron strings should be made now.

If you do have your own room, Is there a lock on your door? If not, why? It's easy enough to buy a bathroom type locking door knob & put it in.

Hopefully this can help you create your own space to start becoming your own person.

As a mom, it's hard to let go, but it's necessary.
If you plan on being the head of a marriage in the future, start preparing yourself now.
Thank you for that benefit, because I am. :P I help pay the bills and all that.

I do, but I should probably get a lock for it.

I might have to start putting some time aside to "change clothes" or "shower" after I get off of work, instead of waiting for right when I go to bed. >_>

Thanks for the questions, and yeah; I've got a bit of prepping to do. ^_^;
MiddleMan
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MiddleMan »

For comfort, lay on the bed. Use toilet paper to catch the mess. Then you can just flush it.
Christopher980
Double
Double

Post by Christopher980 »

MiddleMan wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:47 pm For comfort, lay on the bed. Use toilet paper to catch the mess. Then you can just flush it.
I've been using tissue, probably gonna switch to TP.
Mike smith
Single
Single

Post by Mike smith »

Have prostate surg and you have retrograde ejaculation it solves lots of issues.

Return to “Masturbation (Engaged)”