What were your habits before marriage?

Is it a sin or a way to help control sex drive before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Re: What were your habits before marriage?

Post by KatieMarie »

I’m not sure if you are asking us wives or not. But for me, it was like every two weeks or so.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love.
ThereAndBackAgain
Single
Single

Post by ThereAndBackAgain »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:59 pm I’m not sure if you are asking us wives or not. But for me, it was like every two weeks or so.
I'm asking in general, I'm trying to figure out where I am in the spectrum of Christianity in regards to being somewhat sexual outside of marriage.

So any input from wives is fine! :D
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

I'm asking in general, I'm trying to figure out where I am in the spectrum of Christianity in regards to being somewhat sexual outside of marriage.

I think men usually have higher sex drives than women do. Generally speaking, since everyone is different.
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Post by Tantalum »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:30 pm I'm asking in general, I'm trying to figure out where I am in the spectrum of Christianity in regards to being somewhat sexual outside of marriage.

I think men usually have higher sex drives than women do. Generally speaking, since everyone is different.
What KatieMarie says is pretty much in line with what I have heard from other people.
When I was a teenager we boys discussed it and we averaged about every second day.
My wife had 3 sisters plus a few school friends, she says they admitted to doing it about every week or two.
I think one difference is that for us boys erotic thoughts would leave to an erection, which “unattended” could result in quite a bit of physical discomfort. My wife says it’s not like that for girls.
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

What KatieMarie says is pretty much in line with what I have heard from other people.
When I was a teenager we boys discussed it and we averaged about every second day.
My wife had 3 sisters plus a few school friends, she says they admitted to doing it about every week or two.
I think one difference is that for us boys erotic thoughts would leave to an erection, which “unattended” could result in quite a bit of physical discomfort. My wife says it’s not like that for girls.

Nope. I mean for me it was more like a dull inner need that showed up occasionally. Another reason why I am happy being a woman. I couldn’t imagine dealing with those issues!
GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

When I was single around once a day or so. Maybe less, depending on what was going on. Sometimes more than once a day if I was very aroused.

Most of the time I tried to stay busy and focused on other things, and that helped. But I will say that masturbation helped with my wife and I both to stay virgins.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Post by Tantalum »

KatieMarie wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:40 am What KatieMarie says is pretty much in line with what I have heard from other people.

Nope. I mean for me it was more like a dull inner need that showed up occasionally. Another reason why I am happy being a woman. I couldn’t imagine dealing with those issues!
Yes, when I was a teenager and got excited, sometimes the physical discomfort was so bad it was painful to walk. So inevitably if you are a boy you are going to want to relieve the discomfort.
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

Yes, when I was a teenager and got excited, sometimes the physical discomfort was so bad it was painful to walk. So inevitably if you are a boy you are going to want to relieve the discomfort.

I have older brothers, so I have an idea. They complained about stuff like that. Yet another reason to be happy I’m a girl. :lol:

Return to “Masturbation (Engaged)”