Why is anal masturbation frowned upon?

Is it a sin or a way to help control sex drive before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 3236

Why is anal masturbation frowned upon?

Post by Deleted User 3236 »

I get Sodomy and homosexuality being frowned upon based on scripture; but why is prostate stimulation or anal play frowned upon in regards to masturbation by some circles?
Sygoonda
King bed
King bed

Re: Why is anal masturbation frowned upon?

Post by Sygoonda »

I have to think that some consider that area to be "dirty"
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

I didn't know it was, lol.
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

ReformedLockbox wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:36 pm I get Sodomy and homosexuality being frowned upon based on scripture; but why is prostate stimulation or anal play frowned upon in regards to masturbation by some circles?
You would have to ask people in those "circles," but in the box I live in, I'm not concerned about what other people do up there own rectums. I have tried it many times, but I just don't get much out of prostate massage. I do like perineal and perianal massage.
eldorado
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by eldorado »

Im not saying this is true for anybody but me,but I enjoy maybe 1 bathroom trip per night instead of 3 and some DRs say less chance of prostate cancer.I use a c-pap so night time peeing is a pain in the a-- let alone missing an hour or two of REM sleep.The cherry on top is ejaculatory orgasms that are much better than when I was a teen.I am doing it about 3 times a month so not exactly an addiction in my book.It certainly doesn't replace any sex with DW.

Return to “Masturbation (Engaged)”