Sex toys for singles?

Where are the limits? What’s “okay” but dangerous?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
DaveW
Double
Double

Re: Sex toys for singles?

Post by DaveW »

OK, I just realized that I put up an entirely off-topic post. While it addresses the morality of masturbation, it said nothing about the use of toys, which is what the OP was asking.

OK - what about toys? That is a good question. Personally, i do not see much difference between using your hand and using a toy. If a toy helps you to be (somewhat) more satisfied, go for it IMO.

TBH - I thought long and hard about giving our girls vibes as birthday presents when they turned a certain age (13 and 15; just a couple of weeks shy of exactly 2 years apart) but my wife made it clear she would not have that at all. So it never happened.
Ron
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Sex toys for singles?

Post by Ron »

DaveW wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:07 am
TBH - I thought long and hard about giving our girls vibes as birthday presents when they turned a certain age (13 and 15; just a couple of weeks shy of exactly 2 years apart) but my wife made it clear she would not have that at all. So it never happened.
I know a lady that found out her young daughter, 13ish I think, had been using the mom's vibrator. She simply told her no sharing of sex toys and if she wanted one, she would buy her one. She did buy her daughter a vibrator and later other sex toys.

Her daughter grew up to be a great lady, was a virgin (supposedly) when she got married and has three kids of her own.

Return to “What Is Okay?”