AmwhoIam - Brand new here

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background, and more.
Forum rules
Please start a new topic, and give it your username.
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
AmwhoIam
Single
Single

AmwhoIam - Brand new here

Post by AmwhoIam »

Married almost 25 years with 4 teenage children. Don’t even know where to start. In a nutshell my sex drive is much higher than my wife’s. I’m in good physical condition and I think that helps me just want it more. My wife loves the Lord and so do I. I believe she values what the Bible says so seriously except the sex part referring to husband/wives. Again, don’t really know where to start as it’s a struggle and sometimes I just plain resent her!
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added username
SeekingChange

Re: AmwhoIam - Brand new here

Post by SeekingChange »

Welcome. I pray you find some hope, encouragement and direction here.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Welcome to TMB. May God bless you with wisdom, insight and encouragement.
benny
Hammock
Hammock

Post by benny »

Welcome aboard, many of us are in the same boat with you

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

GeorgeB
Hammock
Hammock

Post by GeorgeB »

Welcome! Hope you find help here!
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
k.a. forest
Double
Double

Post by k.a. forest »

AmwhoIam wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:39 pm Married almost 25 years with 4 teenage children. Don’t even know where to start. In a nutshell my sex drive is much higher than my wife’s. I’m in good physical condition and I think that helps me just want it more. My wife loves the Lord and so do I. I believe she values what the Bible says so seriously except the sex part referring to husband/wives. Again, don’t really know where to start as it’s a struggle and sometimes I just plain resent her!
Welcome to the board. :)
Kitty
Single
Single

Post by Kitty »

Welcome. Its good you can be so open & honest. I too have recently joined or come back from years ago. I hope God will give you the wisdom & knowledge you seek. Blessings

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”