Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Domestic Discipline

What about headship and submission? Unsaved spouse? Other marriage roles.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be read by guests, but ARE NOT seen by search engines.
David
California King
California King

Re: Domestic Discipline

Post by David »

I'm a bit confused. This sounds to me like a euphemism for domestic violence, possibly with an element of coercive control such that the abused partner "consents".

Raymond
Double
Double

Post by Raymond »

I have an interest in spanking as a sexual thing but I think it is wrong for a husband to dominate his wife in this way. It is true that the husband is supposed to lead and the wife is encouraged to be subject to him but nowhere does it say that a husband should dominate and even punish his wife. I think it can be wife cruelty but am aware that some wives want this. I can only imagine that they have low self esteem or self hatred or something. A minority of people, a husband or a wife,  do get a kick out of being spanked and find it very sexual and a bit of fun but a DD marriage is very questionable in my opinion.
vazny
Single
Single

Post by vazny »

SeekingChange wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:11 am Does anyone have any experience with this?  
Have you ever had a desire for it, or considered it?

Little bit. My wife likes erotic spanking from young age. And I was also from young age near to bondage.

Sometimes we discussed about possibility to use it for instance as play-tool against obesity - unhealthy customs etc. (mutually). But never did it.

Only during wild holidays in youth when we have had evenings in nature I warned her before a little bit harder track (for us, not for normal people) to waterfalls that we will play the obedience game. That I will spank her in evenings really hard, if she will repeatedly complaints or not be obedient. I've looked at her during track with warning and she knew. But it was only obedience play for some days.

We played other very crazy one day games during youth time on holidays. For instance on dependency: That she must not use hands for any service for herself and I was her servant in feeding, dressing up, washing of hands and body etc.
LovingHimAlways
King bed
King bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

We have no interest in domestic discipline of any kind. We believe it is wrong for either spouse to discipline or "punish" the other.

Return to “Marriage Roles - Headship/Submission, Unsaved”