Milwaukee Wisconsin spy themed bar

Where to stay, and what to do all around the world. PLEASE identify the location in the thread topic.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be read by guests, but ARE NOT seen by search engines.
Robin904
Double
Double

Milwaukee Wisconsin spy themed bar

Post by Robin904 »

I was reminded of this when I saw the post about the spy date. There's a spy themed bar and restaurant in Milwaukee called the safe house. Turns into more of a club after a certain hour on Friday and Saturday but other days of the week I remember them doing things like magic shows. They have james bond themed drinks (regular and non alcoholic) and a dessert called bond's bomb (ice cream in a hard chocolate shell shaped like a bomb). There's also a couple of secrets to discover around the place such as a secret exit to the parking garage. If you go for dinner then you can go straight in. If you go later in the evening there are 3 ways to get in. You can pay a cover charge, say the password or do some silly stunt the person at the door chooses (everyone in the bar can see what each person does to get in). I haven't been there in a really long time but I remember it being fun. Might make a good addition to a spy date if you are in the area.
‭‭Nehemiah‬ ‭8:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
Olorin
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Milwaukee Wisconsin spy themed bar

Post by Olorin »

Robin904 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:18 am I was reminded of this when I saw the post about the spy date. There's a spy themed bar and restaurant in Milwaukee called the safe house. Turns into more of a club after a certain hour on Friday and Saturday but other days of the week I remember them doing things like magic shows. They have james bond themed drinks (regular and non alcoholic) and a dessert called bond's bomb (ice cream in a hard chocolate shell shaped like a bomb). There's also a couple of secrets to discover around the place such as a secret exit to the parking garage. If you go for dinner then you can go straight in. If you go later in the evening there are 3 ways to get in. You can pay a cover charge, say the password or do some silly stunt the person at the door chooses (everyone in the bar can see what each person does to get in). I haven't been there in a really long time but I remember it being fun. Might make a good addition to a spy date if you are in the area.
It is a really fun place. I was there in October of 2022. We took the option of doing a silly stunt to get in.
stagdoe
King bed
King bed

Re: Milwaukee Wisconsin spy themed bar

Post by stagdoe »

Sounds like a lot of fun. We are from Wisconsin. We'll have to check that out someday!

Return to “Places to go & things to do”